Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 148

Thread: GOAL: Bewitching Baking - 2022 Oct 04 (14 Days)

  1. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaFoodie View Post
    Maybe we will get a 50% off sale off Gems. I lost a lot of money.
    LOL That's a good one xD

  2. #72
    TYVM for all the goals details, it is really helpful and it looks amazingly organized :3

    BRW I don't like too much the MG prize but the side goal it's cooool!!

  3. #73
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    272
    Can the mausoleum entrance from the new crate be orientation be fixed? Its not centered.

  4. #74
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    6,379
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaFoodie View Post
    Can the mausoleum entrance from the new crate be orientation be fixed? Its not centered.
    I've noted that as well.

    Crate thread up here for more info/discussion.

  5. #75
    Confirmed that the issue with the Bewitching Baking Goal has been fixed!

    If your goal asks you to buy Wallpapers or Floor Tiles, you can buy ANY Wallpaper or Tile to qualify for this task. The dev team also made a goal: A Monstrous Apology, which you can find in your goal book.

    For anyone that feels they need coin or gem reimbursement will have to contact Support for further assistance. Link is in my signature

  6. #76
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    6,379
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    Confirmed that the issue with the Bewitching Baking Goal has been fixed!

    If your goal asks you to buy Wallpapers or Floor Tiles, you can buy ANY Wallpaper or Tile to qualify for this task. The dev team also made a goal: A Monstrous Apology, which you can find in your goal book.

    For anyone that feels they need coin or gem reimbursement will have to contact Support for further assistance. Link is in my signature
    Thanks for the confirmation!

    I've copied your post to the top of the info post on Page 1 as well.
    Last edited by [S8] Vanellope; 10-04-22 at 05:35 PM.

  7. #77
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    189
    You constantly surprise me Storm 8, and I don’t mean in a good way. The “apology” gift doesn’t make up for anything. How about giving us more time for once? I love the side goal prize, but there is no way I am going to stress myself out by trying to make a bunch of 2 day recipes. I used to spend money on the game back when it actually was a nice, relaxing escape. Not going to pay people that constantly expect more but give players nothing in return.

  8. #78
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    In my head mostly
    Posts
    394
    Can this loretta oven goal be NOT TIED to any other goal? The main prize of the main goal is bad, getting worse sometimes it looks like it should be the 20/32k deco instead of 65gems. Therefore, in past times, I just simply did not finish the last step, only until I unlocked the last recipe.
    Now with this Loretta oven thingy, which is UNFAIRLY, should be done within 14days, I have to finish the main goal to unlock its recipe. It's literally 14 days, 10ovens, 7 recipes for me, there's almost no time left to decorate my bakery, not to mention I cannot do the side goal at all or else I won't have any oven spaces left to do the back to back 5days goals. Recently I've gave up on finishing the 5days goals too, only unlocking its recipes and then stored the ovens.

    I wish there's some sort of good explanation why the developer team listened, read, KEPT MAKING MISTAKES WHICH RESULTED IN BUGS for players who've endlessly complained about this being too hard and decided


    OH WELL, THE SOLUTION IS TO MAKE IT EVEN HARDER

    like
    wow.
    whoa, man.
    what kind of company logic is that to keep your customers?

  9. #79
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffyfoot View Post
    you constantly surprise me storm 8, and i don’t mean in a good way. The “apology” gift doesn’t make up for anything. How about giving us more time for once? I love the side goal prize, but there is no way i am going to stress myself out by trying to make a bunch of 2 day recipes. I used to spend money on the game back when it actually was a nice, relaxing escape. Not going to pay people that constantly expect more but give players nothing in return.
    agreed!

  10. #80
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    Can this loretta oven goal be NOT TIED to any other goal? The main prize of the main goal is bad, getting worse sometimes it looks like it should be the 20/32k deco instead of 65gems. Therefore, in past times, I just simply did not finish the last step, only until I unlocked the last recipe.
    Now with this Loretta oven thingy, which is UNFAIRLY, should be done within 14days, I have to finish the main goal to unlock its recipe. It's literally 14 days, 10ovens, 7 recipes for me, there's almost no time left to decorate my bakery, not to mention I cannot do the side goal at all or else I won't have any oven spaces left to do the back to back 5days goals. Recently I've gave up on finishing the 5days goals too, only unlocking its recipes and then stored the ovens.

    I wish there's some sort of good explanation why the developer team listened, read, KEPT MAKING MISTAKES WHICH RESULTED IN BUGS for players who've endlessly complained about this being too hard and decided


    OH WELL, THE SOLUTION IS TO MAKE IT EVEN HARDER

    like
    wow.
    whoa, man.
    what kind of company logic is that to keep your customers?
    I couldn't have said it better...I just don't get why they seem to be deliberately trying to drive players away?!

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •