Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Bewitching Baking - 2022 Oct 04 (14 Days)

Fashion Designer
    I wish they’d stop putting so much extra spacing on the sides of the floor deco’s. It makes it hard to fit into certain spaces.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A3835E93-0037-41C3-B705-A15AB07BB6C4.jpeg 
Views:	56 
Size:	167.1 KB 
ID:	65423
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

Quote Originally Posted by n6omiP View Post
    I wish they’d stop putting so much extra spacing on the sides of the floor deco’s. It makes it hard to fit into certain spaces.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A3835E93-0037-41C3-B705-A15AB07BB6C4.jpeg 
Views:	56 
Size:	167.1 KB 
ID:	65423
    Purposely done to get players to buy gems to expand .-. $$$$$$

Help! I started cooking pumpkin pies yesterday and this morning the time remaining is 22 hours. There seems to be a glitch. I am under a time constraint to finish the goals. Please help! The timer seems to be stuck. I’m playing with a new iOS device.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic_baker View Post
    Help! I started cooking pumpkin pies yesterday and this morning the time remaining is 22 hours. There seems to be a glitch. I am under a time constraint to finish the goals. Please help! The timer seems to be stuck. I’m playing with a new iOS device.
    The pumpkin pies take 2 days. If you started them yesterday and now they?re at 22 hours left, that might be correct. I?m sorry if I?m misunderstanding you.

Quote Originally Posted by n6omiP View Post
    The pumpkin pies take 2 days. If you started them yesterday and now they?re at 22 hours left, that might be correct. I?m sorry if I?m misunderstanding you.
    When I went to bed last night, 22 hours remained. This morning 22 hours still remained

i miss the days when the chairs and tables in the challenges and in sales used to come in pair..now its just random chairs with random tables.i don't even want to put them out on display anymore.what a waste....

It?s absolutely 💯 impossible without gems. I?m level 92 with all available ovens, I started at the very beginning, using alarms and starting the next steps recipes before I beat the prior part/step so I can get a head start. And I STILL won?t have time. There?s 21 hours left and now ide have to do 40 (10 hour) gothic cakes!!! I have about 200 neighbors and was only able to make 5 ovens.

I did the headless horsemen side goal and will just make it and failed the first ghost side goal majorly!

I just came back after my rage quit a year ago and now I remember why I stopped?.. Not fun. Too much stress. Too much money grubbing. Uhggg

I really wish there was more effort I forgot why I stopped playing and this quadruple goal period was insane! The only thing I liked was the gothic cake, witch cake was ok and the old side goal prizes. But, they?re old!!
    Last edited by theladylaura; 10-16-22 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Posted twice oops

Quote Originally Posted by theladylaura View Post
    I really wish there was more effort I forgot why I stopped playing and this quadruple goal period was insane! The only thing I liked was the gothic cake, witch cake was ok and the old side goal prizes. But, they?re old!!
    I hear you ...this time I won't be able to complete the 2nd five day goal milkshaking with fear and i am going to miss it by mere minutes..not even hours....but this made me realise that either you can play this game or have a real life. For this goal i too was putting alarms.. getting up and odf hours at night to play and i still am going to to not complete.now i realise how darn idiotic ut was..i feel colosally stupid ... I'm going to uninstall this game now... it's taking up too much energy..i started playing it as a stress buster..but now its adding too much to my stress..i don't know if i will or will not come back but i definitely need a break from this...adios

Farm Supplier
    With the final Loretta's oven, is the reward is just a new recipe? Is there any real reason or reward to actually cook the monster cake recipe 10 times?