Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: GOAL: Bewitching Baking - 2022 Oct 04 (14 Days)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tristebelle View Post
    With the final Loretta's oven, is the reward is just a new recipe? Is there any real reason or reward to actually cook the monster cake recipe 10 times?
    There?s only a coin and xp reward after cooking it 10 times. No floor deco.

Farm Supplier
    I paid 55 gems to finish the Bewitching Baking, finished the Malefic Manor-using 25 gems to get done in time and Loretta's oven. I cannot find them in my stored items. Who do I email or text with. Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CatSS4 View Post
    I paid 55 gems to finish the Bewitching Baking, finished the Malefic Manor-using 25 gems to get done in time and Loretta's oven. I cannot find them in my stored items. Who do I email or text with. Thanks
    Is your Bewitching Baking still greyed out in the back of your inventory list with the other locked goal items? If not, it may be in your deco list but you're not seeing it - there are a lot of decos, after all.

Another thing that may be making it hard to find is that the decos will not appear together in your inventory. The Bewitching Baking deco should be toward the end of your inventory, with the other goal items but the Malefic Manor will be up toward the front with the other box items.

If you've double checked and are sure the decos were not awarded to your account, you'll have to open a Support Ticket with the team here.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I think those who have finished/are close to finishing have been playing for many years and have invested in getting extra appliance slots open so they can purchase dozens of the goal appliances.
    Even purchasing dozens of goal appliances doesn't help to build them. That's good neighbors I've accumulated over many years. Having 80+ appliance slots does help with the side goal, that usually takes a day.

It also lets me keep last goal's appliances out until I've actually mastered them, giving me more gems to purchase more slots (see how that all works together?).

It's also a tremendous help to already have 8-12 of the 5-day goal appliances already in inventory, along with enough parts to build one without taking away from collecting parts for the 14-day goal. And keeping those out until they are mastered, too!

I've started another smaller Bakery and it's hard with only 18 slots and having to build all the 5-day goal ovens from scratch!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by theladylaura View Post
    It?s absolutely 💯 impossible without gems. I?m level 92 with all available ovens, I started at the very beginning, using alarms and starting the next steps recipes before I beat the prior part/step so I can get a head start. And I STILL won?t have time. There?s 21 hours left and now ide have to do 40 (10 hour) gothic cakes!!! I have about 200 neighbors and was only able to make 5 ovens.

I did the headless horsemen side goal and will just make it and failed the first ghost side goal majorly!

I just came back after my rage quit a year ago and now I remember why I stopped?.. Not fun. Too much stress. Too much money grubbing. Uhggg
    Hey Lady Laura, I'm one of those 200 neighbors (I'm actually 4-5 of them), I'll see if I can help some.
    I don't see but 16 ovens out right now, if you only have 18 that's going to make it tough. I see you're up to level 92, you were 88 when we became neighbors so that's progress. The real benefit to being high level, and having been high level is that you already have the 5-day goal ovens in inventory.

Finish the recipes you have out to Mastery level 2 (to get the first gem) and start storing them as you need more slots. You can come back for the last gem later.

We expect a goal to drop tomorrow, early in the day go ahead and start 6 Lattes. Later in the day (5-6pm EST), go ahead and start 4 Espressos. The worst that can happen is the push the 5-day goal out and you have Lattes. I like Latte anyway.

As soon as you can, when the main goal drops around 3pm EST, request and gift parts for the first oven. Don't accept the gifts until you have enough of each part to finish an oven. You can decline some if you have too many of one or the other. I usually keep trying, Dad's 1 & 3(Don't Tip Me) usually send the part you need the most of, Dad's 2 & 4 usually send the part you only need 12 of. Once you have the right balance, you're ready to get started.
    At this point you should have 9 ovens tied up with the first part of the 5-day goal, 6 more on the second part of the 5-day goal, and 2-3 of the ovens for the main goal. The side goal can wait, you still have 13-14 days and you can work on it between the 5-day goals.

Later in the night (~9pm EST) the 5-day goal should drop, now your Espressos are ready and you can serve them. There's a food to go with them, if it's short enough to finish before going to bed, go ahead with that. If it's longer (my favorite!) start them and you can serve them in the morning. That's the first part of the 5-day goal! AND you already have the Lattes finished for the second part!

At this point you should have 9 ovens tied up with the first part of the 5-day goal, 6 more on the second part of the 5-day goal, and 2-3 of the ovens for the main goal. The side goal can wait, you still have 13-14 days and you can work on it between the 5-day goals. Even with a stupid amount of too many oven slots, I usually pick a day between the 5-day goals to work on it.

Hopefully, the 5-day goal is an oven you already have in inventory. If not you'll have to spend some requests to build those. Watch the amounts needed to see how many you need. For example, if the first part says you need to serve 12 servings, 3 ovens will take 4 rounds. Four ovens only take 3 rounds, and with 6 you can do it in only 2 rounds. But notice that 5 is no better than 4. This last goal, you needed 14. I did 3 ovens a couple of times and built another one to get 4 ovens a couple of rounds.

Do the same thing for the ovens in the main goal. And try to time finishing the 3-hours at night, that way you can do the first 5-hour recipes overnight. Same pattern on the second ovens, finish the 2 hours at night and you can start the 7 hour overnight.

Once you get to the second ovens, you can plan out better since the times are more locked in. You can only get 3 rounds of 7 hour recipes in a day, and only 2 of the 10 hours. Keep baking the 2 hour recipes from the first oven to get collectables, these are crucial to finishing the second ovens quickly!

We're neighbors, you can ask for more specific help!

Nightclub Owner
    That's all great goal advice. I've only two things to add:

1 - If the goal pattern holds, the 5 Day Goal will start Wednesday at 5:30pm PDT/8:30pm EDT, not Tuesday.

2 - Players with enough coins to feel comfortable with wasting some like to use the "dump method" to gather a lot of collectibles to quickly build goal appliances faster. That's a big part of how players get so many built so quickly without having to use gems or wait days for gifts/requests.

If you're new to it, there's a post here that explains the "dump method" in further detail.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dad_company View Post
    Hey Lady Laura, I'm one of those 200 neighbors (I'm actually 4-5 of them), I'll see if I can help some.
    I don't see but 16 ovens out right now, if you only have 18 that's going to make it tough. I see you're up to level 92, you were 88 when we became neighbors so that's progress. The real benefit to being high level, and having been high level is that you already have the 5-day goal ovens in inventory.

We're neighbors, you can ask for more specific help!
    Thanks for this. Super helpful. Am high level and coin rich but only have 18 oven slots. i'm barely finishing and that's mainly thanks to of my beautiful nbrs. I think (because of the glitch and my all the way over here timezone) I skated over the last goal with about 4 hours to spare and that's after skipping the 5 dayer cuz I already had Headless. If they ask for any ovens released during the pandemic I'm skrooed tho cuz I don't have any in store.

I will start my lattes in 5 hours as soon as my candy corn muffins are done.
    Last edited by zaaracake; 10-19-22 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Added text

Rhino Keeper
    Ppl get free gem videos? Also I am on iOS and don't ever see these iOS mini bundles....huhh!! Also doesn't let me buy gems anymore. It just crashes when I try. Weird. You would think that's one glitch they wouldn't want to have...mwahahaha!
    :/

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415