Thread: Old neighbors

Old neighbors

How do I remove neighbors that are no longer playing but remain in my neighbors list?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lynnkit720 View Post
    How do I remove neighbors that are no longer playing but remain in my neighbors list?
    Open your menu by tapping Main > Social > Neighborhood to open your neighbor list.

You should now see each of your neighbor's names and to the right their names you will have two buttons with the options "Gift" or "Visit".

At the top of that page, you will see a button labeled "Edit" - click that. Once clicked, you will now see the "Visit" and "Gift" buttons have been replaced by a button labeled "Remove" next to each of your neighbor's names.

Now, simply go through and click remove for every neighbor you want wish to delete. Don't forget to click "Done" at the top of the page to change the buttons back to their original configuration before leaving. If you leave your menu while on the Neighbor list with the Remove button still enabled, it will remain even after closing and you may accidentally delete active neighbors when you next try to gift or visit them.

Got it! Thanks!