Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Bewitching Baking - 2022 Oct 04 (14 Days)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I purchased other, cheaper wallpaper and tiles and it let me proceed to the second goal without issue so I thought it was fixed. Perhaps this is just a workaround?
    That's what I just did and it unlocked the ovens.

Does anyone know what the exclusive oven is for finishing the goal?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by EdiiLouise View Post
    That's what I just did and it unlocked the ovens.

Does anyone know what the exclusive oven is for finishing the goal?
    It's the Loretta's Oven again, but a new recipe is added the Monster Cake. I'm typing up the info for the first post now.

Rhino Keeper
    Same here. Not getting credit for the purchases.

Thanks so much for your help AnnirasSweets for your help especially this glitch. I too purchased double amounts of tiles and wall cover. Is there any way to get reimbursement? Maybe a list of those who had trouble!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by gransgreats View Post
    Thanks so much for your help AnnirasSweets for your help especially this glitch. I too purchased double amounts of tiles and wall cover. Is there any way to get reimbursement? Maybe a list of those who had trouble!
    For bug info, you'll have to check the Bugs thread here.

Fashion Designer
    Glad it's finally fixed. Thanks for the info on the goal as always, AnnirasSweets!

Annira, I'm sooo glad you're back. ❤️

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you so much for your help. I got a late start today. I have a couple of different issues. The amount of items to cook has gone up again. And now the side goal has items that take 2 days. Then tomorrow there’s a new mini goal. This is getting very complicated and hard to manage. I know you can pick and choose what to go after but even there it’s getting impossible if you don’t have the ability to have all those ovens to cook on. Now you can’t increase the size of your bakery so no more ovens to use.
    I’ve already have 4 neighbors that have given up on the goals. It doesn’t take long before they quit the game altogether.
    I know that the owners of the game want to make money but it’s getting harder and harder to play and very expensive.

i bought twice the wallpaper and the tiles, I had to spend gems to pass, as it's mistake from you I want the gems I spent

Wow! A Halloween goal way before the holiday. So happy about that, we will actually get to enjoy the prizes!
    Thank you Annirasweets for all you do!

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast