Thread: Castle Story 9/16: Swirlyssa | optional gem purchase story

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar

Exclamation Castle Story 9/16: Swirlyssa | optional gem purchase story

Goal Notes:
    * This goal was released on 16 September 2022 as one of Castle Stories 10th birthday gift. There was 3 days to purchase Swirlyssa for 250 gems in the market
    * If you purchase Swirlyssa, it will trigger these short goals
    * The purchase of Swirlyssa is completely optional as it requires gems to purchase
    * The last goal will reward you with 10 minutes of unlimited energy

Note 1: there are 'rules' around unlimited energy which can be found in the Hub.

Note 2: Energy that you had before activating unlimited energy will be available to you when the timer ends.

Note 3: Energy gained from sources while unlimited energy is active does not add to your energy total after expiration. So, while you have the unlimited energy active, do not collect from other energy sources.

Note 4: If you level up during this time, you will not receive the energy top up.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-17-22 at 03:57 PM.

Goal Information (complete)
    8 goals

When you purchase Swirlyssa in the market for 250 gems, the following goals are triggered:

Ivy: If you can summon my dear friend Swirlyssa, she'll give us something sweet!
    Pre-goal: Summon Swirlyssa
    * Summon Swirlyssa 0/1 GO (skip 250 gems)
    Rewards: 200 coins, 3 xp
    Congratulations: Swirlyssa: Well hello there, sugar! I heard someone was looking for something sweet.

Swirlyssa: Let's start with one of my favorite recipes...
    Goal 1:
    * Prepare a sweet feast 0/1 GO | you have to make one in the kitchen, if you collect one, it won't count
    Congratulations: Wow... I'm impressed! You're good. How a little challenge, sugar?

Swirlyssa: I want to see how well you can do when you need to make more than just one dish.
    Goal 2:
    * Give ice cream 0/15 GIVE (skip 75 gems)
    * Give royal sundaes 0/10 GIVE (skip 100 gems)
    * Give sweet feasts 0/5 GIVE (skip 300 gems)
    Congratulations: Swirlyssa: Well, sugar. I've reached my decision. Are you ready to hear what I think?

Swirlyssa: Sharing a meal with a new friend? Now that's a sweet treat!
    Goal 3:
    * Visit Swirlyssa 0/1 GO (skip 5 gems)
    Rewards: 200 coins, 3 xp, +10 minutes unlimited energy
    Congratulations: Swirlyssa: have a little Energy on me, sugar! And remember, I'm always here if you need a sweet treat.

Dialogue:

Pre goal:
    Ivy: Ruler, I'm in dire need of assistance.
    Ruler: Oh no, what's wrong, Ivy?
    Ivy: I've got a terrible craving for something sweet. Like something really, really sweet.
    Ruler: Oh, well, can I interest you in a Sweet Feast?
    Ivy: No, ruler, that's not sweet enough! I need Candied Skunkupie!
    Ruler: Candied... Skunkupie?! Well... I guess I can probably help you with that.
    Ivy: That's sweet of you, but no. For this recipe, I need a professional! Could you see if you might be able to find my friend Swirlyssa? She's a sweet faerie... I'm sure she'd be able to help me soothe my aching sweet tooth!

Goal 1:
    Ivy: Swirlyssa! You came!
    Swirlyssa: Well, of course I'm gonna come when a honey bun like you needs me!
    Ivy: Swirlyssa and I go way back. We learned how to bake pies together, remember?
    Swirlyssa: How could I forget? I learned the back double crossover crust fold from you!
    Ruler: Do you like skunkupines in your pie, too?
    Swirlyssa: Oh no, sugar. No offense to Ivy intended, of course, but I would never. There's nothing in this world that could make a skunkupine sweet enough for me. For me, I like to throw parties for people, and I love to cook for them! Ivy tells me you're a gifted chef in your own right.
    Ruler: Oh, me? No, I mean, I'm not trained or anything... I learned everything when I got here!
    Ivy: Don't be modest, Ruler! You're awesome. Now come on, show Swirlyssa what you can make!

Goal 2:
    Swirlyssa: The Sweet Feast you made was just amazing! The whipped cream was inspired! The chocolate sauce, divine. I haven't seen such a promising young chef since... well, since I met Ivy, I suppose. What do you say about a little challenge, sugar?
    Ruler: A challenge?
    Swirlyssa: Yes indeed! I love a challenge! In fact, I think I presented young Ivy with a similar challenge after we first met.
    Ivy: That was your first taste of Skunkupine, wasn't it?
    Swirlyssa: Sadly, yes... First and last, though I'll never forget that taste. Though I was completely floored, simply speechless at your presentation! No one asked you perform, but you took it upon yourself to really wow me.
    Ivy: I did a twenty minute dance solo in the middle of it... I think I still remember those moves!
    Swirlyssa: You need not worry about any sort of performance, Ruler. Just cook me up some of your realm's sweet offerings. I wanna see a few of the same dish. Taste is important, of course, but I care more than that you show me high quality dishes. A good chef like you should be able to make quick work of my requests.

Goal 3:
    Swirlyssa: Well... I must say... This is simply the most perfect challenge results I've ever seen! Each dish is perfection, all the same flawless presentation. I don't even need to taste it! I can just sense how good it is.
    Ruler: you don't want to taste it? But then, why have me make all this food?
    Swirlyssa: Why, for a celebration, of course! We're celebrating you! Of course, I did want to see how you would do with multiple dishes. That is the true measure of a good Ruler! You've got to provide for your people, and it always must be good! You can't cut corners. But I can tell you care about every single person in this realm. So I'm giving the food you made away to the people of this realm as a celebration! That's why I've got a little gift... It's just for you!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-17-22 at 03:58 PM.

Inventory Information - added to the Guide

Swirlyssa
    Info: This faerie is exceptionally gifted at cooking up sweet treats. Visit this faerie for a variety of goodies, with a rare chance at Sweet Feast or Royal Sundae!
    Found: market 250 gems during the 10th birthday sales, September 2022
    Drops: 2300 coins, chocolate, ice cream, royal sundae, sugar, sugar cane, sweet feast, syrup
    Collection time: 7 hours

Birthday Cake Castle
    Info: A deliciously sweet fortress with frosting turrets.
    Found: 10th birthday gift, September 2022
    Uses: 2x2 decoration
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-05-22 at 07:50 PM.

Q: did anyone by chance happen to take a screen shot of goal 1? I seem to have missed that one...

I'm holding out finishing this goal until I need to endlessly chop something, as 10 minutes of unlimited energy is quite a long time. Might wait for the next monster hunt perhaps.

Nightclub Owner
    Here's the pic of goal 1:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Swirlyssa G1a.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	107.7 KB 
ID:	65257

And I think you must've missed it, but we there was a bit of dialogue with Ivy before she asked us to find Swirlyssa for her.

Ivy: Ruler, I'm in dire need of assistance.
    Ruler: Oh no, what's wrong, Ivy?
    Ivy: I've got a terrible craving for something sweet. Like something really, really sweet.
    Ruler: Oh, well, can I interest you in a Sweet Feast?
    Ivy: No, ruler, that's not sweet enough! I need Candied Skunkupie!
    Ruler: Candied... Skunkupie?! Well... I guess I can probably help you with that.
    Ivy: That's sweet of you, but no. For this recipe, I need a professional! Could you see if you might be able to find my friend Swirlyssa? She's a sweet faerie... I'm sure she'd be able to help me soothe my aching sweet tooth!

I had to stop doing goals bc of the game would only show 1 line of dialogue then go straight to the goal screen. I've added the info you've provided and I can't thank you enough! I really appreciated you writing that for me.