Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Add Me / Oct - Dec 2022

New Resident
    Add me, level 99 daily player.
    evan11113 🤗

Rhino Keeper
    Kgp70282

Am looking for ACTIVE neighbours, I gift goal parts and silent tip. If this suits you add athenacole

New Resident
    I'm level 99 need can send goal gift neighbors, I will send goal gift everyday please add me.
    🆔 flora0824

New Resident
    I?m level 44
    daily player
    goal player

ID 19eva78

I am an active player. Please add me sibby12345

Looking for new NBRS who are 3/4 ACTIVE, who posts & keeps an update on their preferences, uses the wall to communicate for required materials as well as using the request function. I do post per visit my preferences, daily tip & help NBRS with their buildings or gifting food. I am okay with food as gifts as well. Basic parts are okay. I decline random materials that I have not asked or need. If you have your preferences on your wall so it's easy for myself to read, please feel free to add me. Oh, I also play goals and in between accept food as gifts. Like I said, I will always let you know what my preferences are. I Always update my wall as well if you are unsure what to gift me.

**If you do invite me, PLEASE lmk what you're preferences are on my wall. And let me know if you've found me through here and if you understood my game play. I've already had a lot of people trying to invite me, but I've declined them. This may be a lot to some people, but I've gone through a lot within the last couple months since playing to find dependable neighbors who has my back as I will with theirs.

Lanikea86
    Last edited by Lanikea86; 11-11-22 at 02:02 PM.

Hi
    I play bakery and restaurant every day
    Please add me

crazyweed666

New Resident
    iKiwi1241

I play daily and sent gifts 🎁

New Resident
    Hi IM Ara from Indonesia, IM New still level 11 in RS, level 80 in BS, add me if you like my id BS n RS AyyraAzra, tysm

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast