Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SALE: 2022 Sep. 30 - Echo Sale (6 Days)

Nightclub Owner

SALE: 2022 Sep. 30 - Echo Sale (6 Days)

Sale - 6 Days

Sale Items:
    Spoiler: show

Note:

Echo Appliances:
    Note:
    * Haunted Drink Machine recipe info here
    * Spectral Oven recipe info here

Witches Cauldron Info:

Note:
    *Witches Cauldron has been released in several goals over the years so it's likely that only original release recipes (Cauldron Cupcakes, Witch Hat Cookies, Witch Shoes Cookies) will be unlocked.
    *For details on recipes, please see CookBook Guide entry on the appliance here

NOTES:
    - Echo sales are a way of relisting locked goal items so players can purchase them outside of the goal
    - All sale items are either relisted items or duplicates of previously released goal items with new names
    - Be sure to check your entire inventory in case you already own the original items
    - Echo appliances offer the same recipes as their original counterparts but come fully built / require no parts to build

Executive Chef
    I see I have to really pay attention to the U items.. which is worsesome.. I accidentally bought the U witch greeter whenever I already have it unlocked for coins ..

Executive Chef
    These U appliances need to be CHEAPER! 25 gems are too much.

Host(ess)
    I have Mummy Head tables from original goal, but can’t buy anymore. Now they are available as U-Mummy Head tables. Is this an oversight? Should players that finished original goals, be able to continue to purchase more “original “ Mummy Head table, not “U-Mummy Head” tables, for their inventory?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by qtrubi View Post
    I have Mummy Head tables from original goal, but can’t buy anymore. Now they are available as U-Mummy Head tables. Is this an oversight? Should players that finished original goals, be able to continue to purchase more “original “ Mummy Head table, not “U-Mummy Head” tables, for their inventory?
    I'm pretty sure the Mummy Head tables were removed from the market a few years back and have only been available for purchase in various sales since then.

Really loving the raising hand. I already had dirt tiles down to make a corn maze for my Halloween theme when I accidentally placed the hand. It looked like an actual dead raising so I just went with it. Dirt tiles + raising hand = zombie apocalypse XD

Wondering If I Buy An Echo Stove, Will It Complete My Recipes For The Original Goal Stove Too? Or Just On The Echo Stove?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by terip224 View Post
    Wondering If I Buy An Echo Stove, Will It Complete My Recipes For The Original Goal Stove Too? Or Just On The Echo Stove?
    I can't be 100% sure but from everything I'm hearing, it seems that the Echo Appliances are independent and not connected to their original counterparts.

A neighbor of mine had already mastered the recipes on the Spectral Oven but when they purchased the Echo version, the recipes on it were all at the beginning of level 1 mastery. Of course, this is just anecdotal evidence so there's that to consider as well, lol.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I can't be 100% sure but from everything I'm hearing, it seems that the Echo Appliances are independent and not connected to their original counterparts.

A neighbor of mine had already mastered the recipes on the Spectral Oven but when they purchased the Echo version, the recipes on it were all at the beginning of level 1 mastery. Of course, this is just anecdotal evidence so there's that to consider as well, lol.
    As a software developer, this 'feels' right.
    The Echo Stove is not the same as the original counterpart. It has a different name, a different price, and a different availability. I haven't seen the database, but it would be stored under a different ID. When they lookup your stats for an oven (Master levels, how many you have, recipes unlocked) they would use the ID. Since the IDs are different, your stats would be separate, too. And the Mastery levels would start at level 1.

I've never bought an Echo anything I already own, are they stored in your inventory in the same slot? Or is there a slot for the Echo Stove and a slot for the Original one? They should be stored in your inventory in 2 slots, not stacked. That would be further proof they are actually different stoves.

That's the way I would do it, anyway.

El caldero lo compre de las brujas pero me vino con tres recetas bloqueadas pens? que se iban a venir desbloqueadas

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast