Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Spin to Win is back!

Rhino Keeper
    Spin For No Chance To Get The Dragon should be the title of this instead of Spin To Win. What a joke. Every spin is 5 or 10 tickets. The most tickets an Android player gets seems to be 35 -70 and the goal is 150 tickets - still too much. Just throw this way of spinning in the trash and bring back the old way with the prize dragon, 3 previously released dragons, food and coins.

Even if you do manage enough tickets to craft, it will either disappear (not show up on nest), or it will show up on the nest with a zero counter and never hatch. Pompous is sitting on one of my nests and blocking it permanently I guess. Pompous indeed! Maybe this is by design:
    pompous
    adjective
    affectedly and irritatingly grand, solemn, or self-important.

Quote Originally Posted by silverpandabear View Post
    Even if you do manage enough tickets to craft, it will either disappear (not show up on nest), or it will show up on the nest with a zero counter and never hatch. Pompous is sitting on one of my nests and blocking it permanently I guess. Pompous indeed! Maybe this is by design:
    pompous
    adjective
    affectedly and irritatingly grand, solemn, or self-important.
    Ive reported this over. Sorry for the inconvenience
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you Paul..the issue is now fixed

Rhino Keeper
    What I don’t think is fair is…I collected enough tickets to craft on the last day, but my Craft shop was busy and would not be available until after spin to win was over
    When I went to craft shop to see if I could craft it, it was all gone,I don’t think they should remove the ability to craft it if you can until you actually do craft it..so unfair the whole event..was upset I went through the trouble to collect it all and then pouff..all gone.

Rhino Keeper
    While it was nice to drop the ticket requirement for this, 150 is still too many tickets for Android when there's no option to watch ads to get extra spins. The requirement should either drop to 100 or change the wheel to look like Fantasy Forest Story. This Spin To Not Get Enough Tickets is grossly unfair to Android players.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by northernlight412 View Post
    While it was nice to drop the ticket requirement for this, 150 is still too many tickets for Android when there's no option to watch ads to get extra spins. The requirement should either drop to 100 or change the wheel to look like Fantasy Forest Story. This Spin To Not Get Enough Tickets is grossly unfair to Android players.
    I agree it is not fair that Android players do not have videos to earn more tickets. I have posted that because of that difference, S8 could make Android version different by requiring less tickets, say 100...or shortening the spin wait time to say 10 hours. But they have not posted their thoughts on that.

Not having those videos for battle wait time reduction is a severe handicap for other things too, like bingo goals. But that does not seem important . Oh well, we play as best we can and at least can still play some on android.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs0404 View Post
    I agree it is not fair that Android players do not have videos to earn more tickets. I have posted that because of that difference, S8 could make Android version different by requiring less tickets, say 100...or shortening the spin wait time to say 10 hours. But they have not posted their thoughts on that.

Not having those videos for battle wait time reduction is a severe handicap for other things too, like bingo goals. But that does not seem important . Oh well, we play as best we can and at least can still play some on android.
    I remember when they first did this Spin To Win. It did indeed require 100 tickets and yes, it was possible to win a dragon on android without videos. Then it was changed to 200 tickets and the only way for an android player to win was to use gold. Apple players could use videos...if they could actually get into the game at all that is, andthere was a cry from players to lower the number of tickets. That happened when they lowered it to 150. Still too high for android and they are still working to ome up with an update to fix the problems with Apple users. It seems to me that newer Apple users who have not gitten too big and can still play the game, are the ones who can actually play the event as intended. I do agree with rfs0404 about returning to 100 tickets and shortening the wait time. We'll see

Rhino Keeper
    In another post in this thread a player suggested removing the 5 ticket slots and replacing with higher amounts. If that was done, i suspect S8 would use just 10 and that does nothing to help getting to 150 for videoless androids.

Even if 5 and 10 are replaced by 15s.... with 7, possibly 8 spins you would still need a few 20 or 30 to get 150. I don't know what S8 was thinking when they put this wheel together. It's like carrot on stick you never get.

The old spin to win was sooo much nicer and better. Why do our pleas for its return fall on deaf ears?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345