Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Spin to Win is back!

Rhino Keeper
    When I play on android I get maybe 50 tickets. I am afraid to spend gold and get 30 spins of 5 each to win. Just not worth it imo. The old S2W had habitats, food, etc so made each spin a win. Got a lot of habitats that way.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikep101 View Post
    When I play on android I get maybe 50 tickets. I am afraid to spend gold and get 30 spins of 5 each to win. Just not worth it imo. The old S2W had habitats, food, etc so made each spin a win. Got a lot of habitats that way.
    Completely agree, old wheel was much much better and often asked for to return.

So what do they do? Totally mangle it and offer worthless substitute.

Rhino Keeper
    I deleted this post as I felt it did not add to the discussion
    Last edited by squigglish; 12-02-22 at 05:39 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    5 tix, 10 tix, 5 tix, 10 tix. Would not be able to get dragon even if amount was back at 100. Maybe i would like it more if S8 gave Android players videos back.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs0404 View Post
    5 tix, 10 tix, 5 tix, 10 tix. Would not be able to get dragon even if amount was back at 100. Maybe i would like it more if S8 gave Android players videos back.
    Agreed 1000 percent. I wish some ideas in the forums would be implemented into the game like Spin To Win being fairer to Android players.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by northernlight412 View Post
    Agreed 1000 percent. I wish some ideas in the forums would be implemented into the game like Spin To Win being fairer to Android players.
    Agreed. Unfortunately, S8 staff don't seem to check the forum much anymore. Let me correct that: they don't seem to check the Dragon Story forum much, and the Fantasy Forest Story forum at all. The Castle Story staff are quite active on that forum.

My two oldest accounts can now only be accessed via Android, so I'm not bothering with the Spin to Win at all on those accounts as there is just no possible way to accumulate enough tickets. I'm also not battling there due to not being able to speed up via videos. I can still (for now) access my other two accounts via iPhone, but it is getting harder and harder. The problem there is deciding between using my videos for the Spin To Win or using them to speed up battles in the arena. It's pretty hard to do both. I finished my battles for this week, so now I'm using whatever spins I can get in the next 2 days to try to get enough for the Spin to Win dragon. I like this one. I didn't care for the Puppeteer dragon that was the last Spin to Win prize.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Well see S8 lowered ticket number to 150..that is still not going to help us Android players, so far all I have received on my spins is 5 tickets each spin..what a joke.
    Why not remove the 5 tickets at least and put on more of the higher amounts..then we might stand a chance. Or better yet give us the videos to watch and get free spins like ios players..make it an equal playing experience.

Does anyone have an idea of what the Pompous dragon looks like? I had the tickets to craft it, crafted it, and nothing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pompous dragon crafted empty-min.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	111.8 KB 
ID:	67470   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pompous dragon empty-min.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	114.9 KB 
ID:	67471  

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by boudinlink View Post
    Does anyone have an idea of what the Pompous dragon looks like? I had the tickets to craft it, crafted it, and nothing.
    wow, I don't even have the option to craft it. It's nowhere to be seen in my shop. We each need to file support tickets.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    wow, I don't even have the option to craft it. It's nowhere to be seen in my shop. We each need to file support tickets.
    I had to check under the All tab to find it but there are other glitches.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast