Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Spin to Win is back!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikep101 View Post
    This dragon I assume is not a GPD dragon (wrong type), for someone who has obtained it? never know with all the odd stuff these days.
    It’s Fey/red/black

Rhino Keeper
    You don’t get the videos to do on Android, which I think is unfair. I have to play on my android phone because I have been locked out on my ios devices for months now.

Wow, lucky iOS players 🥲
    I was, so naive to think nowadays only the the Arctic Isles was the difference...

That make a big difference.
    Actually this way the chance to get a dragon from wheel spinning in Android is close to Zero.

Makes the effort to win the Arena tournaments also a vast difference, BTW.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by elmarco11 View Post
    Wow, lucky iOS players 🥲
    I was, so naive to think nowadays only the the Arctic Isles was the difference...

That make a big difference.
    Actually this way the chance to get a dragon from wheel spinning in Android is close to Zero.

Makes the effort to win the Arena tournaments also a vast difference, BTW.
    That is really true....and those bingo boxes to win 6,7 10 battles for big points i don't do on android.

I think for android players they could have required less than 100 tickets or made spins every 10 hrs to make up for no videos. I have 2 isles and with i think 1 spin left need 15 and 25 tix. Yet another prize i think i lose.

But look at the ticket distributions on the wheel. 1 30, 1 40 and too many 10s. With 7 spins, Odds in S8 favor you do not win or use gold for extra spins.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs0404 View Post
    That is really true....and those bingo boxes to win 6,7 10 battles for big poIints i don't do on android.

I think for android players they could have required less than 100 tickets or made spins every 10 hrs to make up for no videos. I have 2 isles and with i think 1 spin left need 15 and 25 tix. Yet another prize i think i lose.

But look at the ticket distributions on the wheel. 1 30, 1 40 and too many 10s. With 7 spins, Odds in S8 favor you do not win or use gold for extra spins.
    I usually play on an Ios device and yes, I agree 100% with everything you have said. Fortunarely for me though I do have an android device that I can use. I have. O idea why, but when I battle higher level dragons in tournaments, I win much more often with my android. When I lose a battle I can take advantage if Ios and use a video . That all changed with the new spin to win game. I am one of many Ios players who has had difficulty accessing the game. I have sold many upper level habitats and dragons and have at least been able to play some on Ios. That has changed since the new Spin to Win. I have nit been able to play at all on Ios since then. I have used android exclusively since then and won the Airborne dragon and have it in the nest for 18 hours. I will then ra8se it to level 4 and disenchant it, and that bothers me. I would love to keep it but I do actually want to play with My Ios device some day

Rhino Keeper
    Well, yet another S8 give players something new that really gives us nothing.
    And i just checked the spell shop and the dragon is gone so if those lucky players that had enough tix had something crafting and couldn't craft airborne before the end....oh well for them. Why couldn't they leave it to craft a while like the monthly dragon or post an end time?
    I don't know if S8 gave enough thought to the practicalities. i really wish the developers understood the frustrations we face. Maybe, just maybe they'd be a teeny tiny bit kinder with the obstacles. Like clean out the 10 and 15 common dragon results to breed through for the current 4hr we need each and every week.

There's a thread in bugs and issues where i asked about the limit on raw marbles. In that, Elsa asked for suggestions on how to perhaps use excess things we have in storage. While there, i replied since she was asking, here's a different idea..bring back spin wheel during tales and have that ultra rare common chapter 6 dragon on it...if you won't let us craft it. At least that would give a possibility of getting something. I wonder if the current wheel for airborne was their answer to my suggestion?

Executive Chef
    I used the IOS videos and was able to get 2 Airborne dragons. I could have gotten more, but I decided to use my videos to get more battles so I could win an Apparition Dragon in the tournament.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by elmarco11 View Post
    @Athabasca55, you mention videos. Is that only available on iOS ?
    I use an Android phone and haven"t seen any add videos in this game for ages.
    Typically, yes ... only iPhone (there was a point looooooooooooong in the past where us Android users had something like that, but long enough ago that I forget the details. lol

iPhone users are the only ones who get "Artic Isles" as well. :/

(Still not enough reason for me to "i-Anything! ROFL)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglish View Post
    I usually play on an Ios device and yes, I agree 100% with everything you have said. Fortunarely for me though I do have an android device that I can use. I have. O idea why, but when I battle higher level dragons in tournaments, I win much more often with my android. When I lose a battle I can take advantage if Ios and use a video . That all changed with the new spin to win game. I am one of many Ios players who has had difficulty accessing the game. I have sold many upper level habitats and dragons and have at least been able to play some on Ios. That has changed since the new Spin to Win. I have nit been able to play at all on Ios since then. I have used android exclusively since then and won the Airborne dragon and have it in the nest for 18 hours. I will then ra8se it to level 4 and disenchant it, and that bothers me. I would love to keep it but I do actually want to play with My Ios device some day
    This is the second of the new Spin to Win events. After the last one ended, I was able to go back to playing on my IOS device until Thursday evening before the new Spin to Win event. Once again,I have zero access using my IOS device, but can play on my android. Am I the only IOS player that is having this problem or are there others, maybe many others? I understand that S8 is understaffed and it trying hard to fix their IOS problem. I alxo understand that many players have been calling for new events to make the game better. I also understand that the Spin to Win can be a fun way for players, espescially neeer players to win a njce dragon and I am in favor of thst. However, I do have to wonder if as good as the Spin to Win is, if it might have made the problem of IOS access worse for many patient and loyal players

Executive Chef
    OMG! This reminds me! I'm about to get a very expensive new Android phone. Will I be able to download Dragon Story on it? I know that I can't get Fantasy Forest Story on it.

Yes, all of a sudden I'm having great difficulty accessing one of my DS accounts from iPhone, one of the reasons I was going to get the new Android.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast