Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Spin to Win is back!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    OMG! This reminds me! I'm about to get a very expensive new Android phone. Will I be able to download Dragon Story on it? I know that I can't get Fantasy Forest Story on it.

Yes, all of a sudden I'm having great difficulty accessing one of my DS accounts from iPhone, one of the reasons I was going to get the new Android.
    If you have used an android device in the past and played DS on it and have a google account with a gmail address you would be able to load DS on to a new android phone if you use that old account info.

If you never used android i don't think there's a way to load the game on a new phone. Google keeps track of the games installed on an account and will let you reload previously loaded games even if not listed in play store anymore.

If you know someone who has DS on their android phone....you may be able to do a wi fi copy...but i am jot sure about that, i vaguely recall hubby doing that with yis tablet but how he did it is beyond me but someone else may be able to say yea or nay on this possibility.

I use android and have a pixel 6 android 13 with 8 gig ram and my big isle, level 200 with mostly 5 drgn habitats will not load on that. It takes only 30 secs or so for it to kick me out...seems it doesn't load much at all before it fails. Very discouraging.
    Last edited by Rfs0404; 10-16-22 at 11:24 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    My Pixel 7 won't allow the install. Says not compatible. Seems that the 7 only works with 64 bit apps. Even loading sideways DS won't run on it. I can play on my pad when at home in evenings mostly, but otherwise my playing time is ending. Spin to Win is nice, but have no desire to collect eggs to store. DS is costing more effort that it provides enjoyment.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikep101 View Post
    My Pixel 7 won't allow the install. Says not compatible. Seems that the 7 only works with 64 bit apps. Even loading sideways DS won't run on it. I can play on my pad when at home in evenings mostly, but otherwise my playing time is ending. Spin to Win is nice, but have no desire to collect eggs to store. DS is costing more effort that it provides enjoyment.
    Very true about enjoyment but i hang in there for my good neighbors...the few that can still visit me.

I have to clarify my last note...on pixel 6 i can load the game and play on my smaller isles but the lvl 200 kicks out almost immediately even trying to just visit it.

I wonder if a dragon or habitat has some not so good code in it that is doung bad things with that island.. oh well. Maybe they will get time to fix it...someday....

Spin to win is just USELESS!! I can only spin once per day without buying spins with gold and amost EVERY TIME except for the first dragon, I have been unable to craft the spin to win dragons...and now you need 200 to craft?? UGH!! I never make it past 50-60 for each one! UGH!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LyannaTargaryn View Post
    Spin to win is just USELESS!! I can only spin once per day without buying spins with gold and amost EVERY TIME except for the first dragon, I have been unable to craft the spin to win dragons...and now you need 200 to craft?? UGH!! I never make it past 50-60 for each one! UGH!!
    I couldn't agree more with you.With 4 days left to spin and I have a meigre 25 points..I get awhoping 5 almost each time..I will never get 100 let alone 200..I will not be using gold to buy more spins..thats basically what S8 wants with raising the amount to 200 tickets.I can't get videos because I am playing on Android because I am locked out of my game on my ios ipad..we get something new but still unattainable almost like the common for events.

I have collected enough tickets to trade for the new dragon but I am in the middle of another trade that ends in four hours and the spin to win ends in three. Will I still be able to craft it for a short time after the spin has ended?

How do we tell how many tickets we have.

Rhino Keeper
    My spin was lost to a hiccup and it told me to come back later. Did and now have to wait for another day. Some videos do not go back to game and just freeze after 30 seconds and do not respond to X.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pod5124cra View Post
    How do we tell how many tickets we have.
    On the right side of your screen, tap the picture of the ticket. It will tell you what percentage of tickets you have toward the prize.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    This new wheel is ridiculous. On Android there is probably a 99 percent chance of having no chance to accumulate 200 tix in 7 days (without spending gold). When it was 100 tix there was a chance to get those tix but 200....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast