Thread: Crazy long Goals

Angry Crazy long Goals

These long recipes of 25 (and so much worse) 40 - 2 hr, then 25- 7 hr and 40-10 recipes to make are crazy, many people have jobs and families to care for!! I have been playing Restaurant Story and I used to play Bakery Story for many years, I have discontinued playing Bakery Story because of these crazy goals and have been trying to do goals in Restaurant Story which has become extremely hard to complete goals.
    People think S8 is pushing us all slowly out of the game with these crazy goals and it is working lots have quit, if they want to close up the game they should just say so and close it up instead of frustrating their clients which is happening on both Restaurant and Bakery Story 🤔😞

Host(ess)
    Totally agree.

Totally agree

Totallly agree!!! Totalmente de acuerdo!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvetra View Post
    Totally agree.

The amount to do is becoming too much. 35 40 65 … even side goals are too much now.

I said the same . I swear they want to close up shop and would rather us quit than to break the news. Why else would they do exactly what we express to them we don't like or is too difficult.

New Resident

Absolutely agree.

Quote Originally Posted by NachoTaco69 View Post
    I said the same . I swear they want to close up shop and would rather us quit than to break the news. Why else would they do exactly what we express to them we don't like or is too difficult.
    I've been saying this for ages, it's like their playing with us to see how long it will take for people to leave. They put a vote up about length of goals, then did exactly the opposite of what people voted for

Thank you for your feedback. I have moved this thread to the Suggestions & Feedback forum.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support