The new clothing,, are not as attractive as the old model clothes,,, I see there?s a duplicate of all the the older fashions,, please stop making these new fashion,, I believe you are replacing the older ones,, the new fashions,,,,are skinnier ,, look older,, and I don?t want to play,, or put the fashion, in my store,, if you are adding that?s fine,, but if you doing this to replace,, what we already have,, no,,, the new fashions,, and duplicates,,, are not attractive,, and some are less clothing,, they look much older,, than what we already have,,, I do not like the look of the new models, for fashion story,, clothing,,, I pray that you are not making the new,, to replace the old,,, every fashion you have made,, it?s totally a duplicate of what we already have,, if you start subtracting coming into the new year,, or before,,, I think,, I will stop playing,, the new fashions does not look better than what we already have,, they are too thin, always light looking,, they just don?t look real,, when you place them on the rack,, please come up with a better solution,,, before changing the fashions,, the tables, and changing rooms are alright,, but I have noticed,,, that you can?t buy some of the furniture after a period of days,,, and the changing rooms,,, once advertised,, the game suppose to be where you buy anything you want,, not a limited of time,,, that?s what makes it fun to play,, the more items,, you get,,, not limited,, I?ve been playing this game along time,,, constantly,,, I have noticed certain things,, please make plenty of items,,, not delete them,, where they are no longer available,,, that?s not fun,, at all,, so rethink,,, what you are doing,, skinny clothes are okay,, but they look very dead,,, not alive like the older clothes,,, we already been playing with,,