Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deciduous Dragon

Deciduous Dragon

I finally got to Level 6 in ?Breath of the Wilderness? and see the breeding combination for Deciduous is green & yellow. I thought it would be green & red from looking in the Market. Oh what fun

Ughh I?ve been breading red and green this whole time. I just got a 32 hour egg. From that mix. I guess this will be yet another tales event foiled by the ?common? dragon for me

Rhino Keeper
    Was coming to ask this. Has anybody even gotten it from green and red? It doesn?t make any sense.

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    It looks like the dev team was trying to mix it up with the different colors of fall with this leafy dragon! The correct combination for the common dragons can always be found in the hint text of the Storybook: "Hatch a common Deciduous Dragon (Breed green + yellow).

Fashion Designer
    had been breeding red + Green...
    only to find out that combo is not correct when reached Chapter 6 act 2... (got a long breeding time from previous breeding that delayed my steps in the tales)

Rhino Keeper
    I assume you see why it doesn?t make logical sense for a breeding combination of green and yellow to produce a dragon containing red, green, and fey, right? Most of us aren?t going to get it now because of this.

Executive Chef
    I could just throw a darn fit right now! I've been breeding red and green exclusively for a week just to find out it's green and red!?! So we don't get the hint until day 6 when we are actually needing the dragon? So we spend 5 days breeding the wrong combo with no luck? This is *NOT OK* S8!
    Last edited by mymonta; 09-27-22 at 01:17 PM.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

I wonder if anyone got it (from breeding, not by buying...).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by elmarco11 View Post
    I wonder if anyone got it (from breeding, not by buying...).
    I got it in my baby account, but not my main one
    as i don't really care about the collection on my baby account, (and not remembering every COMMONs they introducing in the past few yrs), i didn't take screenshot of the egg.

Farm Supplier
    The wiki page actually had the info for this event much earlier than usual and had the breeding green and yellow info on there
    I still have failed to breed it until maybe today, my egg looks similar to the dragon but can’t find an egg image for it anywhere so not sure
    Edit: it is not it looked through the egg pics and it’s something else sadly
    Last edited by kirsty05050; 09-29-22 at 02:48 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast