Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 5 Day Goal: Bread Bowl Me Over

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    FOUND IT!! I didn't get the pop up for required foods but there are these recipes in Clay Oven couldn't load the first pic for unknown reason tho :/
    glad that I'm done building main goal first ovens so I could use up all my requests for this one since apparently I'm lacking its components

Attachment 65034

also, is it just me or goal threads didn't get stickied? I have to scroll down my phone to find them instead of the usual at top.
    I don't even have this oven built and it's giving me restaurant story recipe vibes.. We need more drink recipes!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by EdiiLouise View Post
    I don't even have this oven built and it's giving me restaurant story recipe vibes.. We need more drink recipes!!
    I was just about to say that, lol

anyway here's the counter presentation, which is kinda different from what I expected it to be
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	87FFDC36-C0E4-4FFE-9DEF-8BE66AA11A22.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	102.1 KB 
ID:	65036

Name:	5D6BDB25-DFD2-4775-9813-4DE8C75F260B.jpeg 
Views:	80 
Size:	390.0 KB 
ID:	65035
    Jared,19

Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    I was just about to say that, lol

anyway here's the counter presentation, which is kinda different from what I expected it to be

Name:	87FFDC36-C0E4-4FFE-9DEF-8BE66AA11A22.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	102.1 KB 
ID:	65036

Name:	5D6BDB25-DFD2-4775-9813-4DE8C75F260B.jpeg 
Views:	80 
Size:	390.0 KB 
ID:	65035
    But how do you unlock the other recipes? Do you have the actual goal? I?ve just opened the oven and found the recipes but I?d love to unlock the rest because they?re quite nice!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcelonacakes View Post
    But how do you unlock the other recipes? Do you have the actual goal? I?ve just opened the oven and found the recipes but I?d love to unlock the rest because they?re quite nice!
    No, I don't have the actual goal. What I did was just taken out each "basic" ovens and look for recipes when I stumbled upon these. 5days goal always started at the same time for everyone.

I think it's a glitch somehow. New recipes shouldn't be up before their respective goal started. Based on previous pattern of goal, the 5days goal was supposed to be starting already but I think they kinda changed the time, so probably that's what caused the glitch. People got pop up about the goal and recipes are already shows in the oven but the goal isn't up yet. Let's hope it'll start soon and that they didn't change the oven required for it, lol.
    Few glitches had happened in the past within the previous goals too, I remember the dalgona coffee and fairy cake was suddenly up in some oven and then they fixed it after people found out, but some were already had it baked.

Part 1

6 Strawberry Coffee Cakes
    4 Espressos
    Build 1 Clay Oven

Part 1 is

Strawberry coffee cake 6
    Espresso 4
    Build Clay Oven

(Sorry I have screenshots I don't know how to add here lol)

The goal's name is Bread Bowl Me Over

I woke up late today. So, I'm not sure if I ever got the glitch Part 4. I only saw the first part :/

The goal is bread me over - using a clay oven - making restaurants food and the prize is a grey fountain... ;-;

Not doing the goal, but sharing part 1 since y'all had glitches. Bye <3

Name:	Screenshot_20220922-122848~2.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	23.2 KB 
ID:	65037Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220922-122852.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	65038Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220922-122845.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	96.0 KB 
ID:	65039Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220922-122845.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	96.0 KB 
ID:	65039

As you can see, I STILL have Strawberry Coffee Cakes .-. About 30,000+

Not cooking anymore bruh
    Last edited by SyddieSweetShop; 09-22-22 at 09:42 AM.

Rhino Keeper

Do you guys think we need a petition thread?

I've always wanted that leaf fountain so I'm doing the goal but o boy, this is more hectic than enjoyable. And I am sick of looking at the strawberry coffee cake that's all wrong for fall.

I'm a long time player returning after a three year break and so many of my old regulars have quit, it isn't even funny. I remember when ovens needed 5 pieces of four different basic parts to build and people could actually spend time and gems on decorating their bakeries and serving the menu of their choice. It's all so frenetic now, even the ingame chat boards reflect this higher level of stress.

I remember one player posting here on the forums that she feels like a black cloud is looming over her head as goal time gets closer and I just wanted to give that player a hug. That is EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of how we should feel during times when we just want to unwind and relax. That's why we're playing a game, after all.

Do you guys think we should start a petition thread? I know there is already a poll.
    I've usually been supportive of TeamLava (now S8) and this beautiful game and they used to listen to theme requests etc.
    I think they will listen now esp when we are talking from a mental health perspective. Threads are full of phrases like stressed out, anxious etc. And I really don't think that might've been their intent??? No harm trying, you reckon?

NB: With the main goal, I do like the loaf ovens this time round, the transparent glass showing the loaves baking inside. They seemed to have listened to player complaints about the food presentation, at least.
    Last edited by zaaracake; 09-22-22 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Additional text

Executive Chef
    The recipes aren’t great but I like the fountain. Too many goals. This is like a job more goals than ever.

Fashion Designer
    Another curveball that they dropped this goal at a different time than usual. I kept seeing the pop up yesterday for this goal but nothing showed up?until it did. The planner in me is getting anxious with all these unexpected changes

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast