Thread: Complete Orchard Originals

Complete Orchard Originals

What is this? Do you actually get extra recipes or is this just a way to get the end goal prize without completing the goals?

Farm Supplier
    As I understand it we have to finish the main goal, means unlock the Jam Session. Then the ?Complete Orchard Originals? chain will be unlocked, price is a ?Loretta?s Oven? which has an exclusive recipe that you will only have if you finish the main goal.

How come the main goal lemony lesson and the orchards goal end at the same time? If you have to finish one to unlock the other? I won?t even be able to finish the first one. Which one is the jam session lol I’m confused

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TequilaShots4me View Post
    How come the main goal lemony lesson and the orchards goal end at the same time? If you have to finish one to unlock the other? I won?t even be able to finish the first one. Which one is the jam session lol I’m confused
    This was discussed in the main goal thread here. Also included in that thread on the first page is a complete write up of the Bonus Goal requirements.

It seems that as long as you finish the final goal with a day to spare you'll have no trouble getting the bonus oven and recipe.

I've got a few PMs out to Mods asking for confirmation from the team on the nature of the timer but haven't heard back yet. If/when I do hear back, I'll update the first page of the goal thread with that info as well.