Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 5 Day Goal: Bread Bowl Me Over

Rhino Keeper
    So many goals at the same time make neighbours so confusing and don’t know what gifts to give at game resets. We are spending too much money on goals and we will get bankrupt very fast.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zaaracake View Post
    I've always wanted that leaf fountain so I'm doing the goal but o boy, this is more hectic than enjoyable. And I am sick of looking at the strawberry coffee cake that's all wrong for fall.

I'm a long time player returning after a three year break and so many of my old regulars have quit, it isn't even funny. I remember when ovens needed 5 pieces of four different basic parts to build and people could actually spend time and gems on decorating their bakeries and serving the menu of their choice. It's all so frenetic now, even the ingame chat boards reflect this higher level of stress.

I remember one player posting here on the forums that she feels like a black cloud is looming over her head as goal time gets closer and I just wanted to give that player a hug. That is EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of how we should feel during times when we just want to unwind and relax. That's why we're playing a game, after all.

Do you guys think we should start a petition thread? I know there is already a poll.
    I've usually been supportive of TeamLava (now S8) and this beautiful game and they used to listen to theme requests etc.
    I think they will listen now esp when we are talking from a mental health perspective. Threads are full of phrases like stressed out, anxious etc. And I really don't think that might've been their intent??? No harm trying, you reckon?

NB: With the main goal, I do like the loaf ovens this time round, the transparent glass showing the loaves baking inside. They seemed to have listened to player complaints about the food presentation, at least.
    I wish they?d stop with the surprises, it makes me anxious too, but the logical part of me knows this game is voluntary along with the goals. We don?t have to do them, as much as we all want to. The part I?m frustrated about is I was ready for this 5 day to drop at its usual time. It didn?t and I thought they skipped it due to the additional orchard originals goal. So I carried on and now I don?t have any requests I can send for the 4 parts the oven requires.
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

Executive Chef
    Anybody know part 2 of this goal? Greatly appreciate the information.

Executive Chef
    They could have fall appliances just saying it’s first day of fall. The first recipes is in a blue raised tray and handles sticking out. I don’t like the way it looks weird.

Does anyone know parts 2 and 3 for Bread Bowl Me Over? Thanks.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by michie0613 View Post
    Does anyone know parts 2 and 3 for Bread Bowl Me Over? Thanks.

If it follows the same pattern as previous 5 day goals, then it will be:

Part 1 - 4 Espresso (4hr), 6 Strawberry coffee cake (6hr)
    Part 2 - 6 Latte (22hr), 14 new 1hr recipe on Clay oven, plus 1 other recipe
    Part 3 - 8 Mocha (30m), 18 new 3hr recipe, plus 1 other recipe
    Part 4 - 8 Cappuccino (12hr), 12 new 8hr recipe, plus 2 other recipes

I started cooking latte's yesterday in preparation for the 5 day goal..but it didn't come at the time i was expecting it to..so i served the Lattes thinking maybe there is not going to be a 5 day goal this time since they have increased the amount of recipies needed to be cooked in the main goal.they also increased the number of decorative items needed to be purchased for the goals.for some reason i thought that the increased number of recipies is kinda like a compensation for the missing goal..i feel rather stupid now..i could have baked the side goal's autumn cake instead of the Lattes..now I'm behind on the side goal and the Lattes i made are also wasted..what are the developers even trying to achieve by being such pricks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by smritisonkar View Post
    I started cooking latte's yesterday in preparation for the 5 day goal..but it didn't come at the time i was expecting it to..so i served the Lattes thinking maybe there is not going to be a 5 day goal this time since they have increased the amount of recipies needed to be cooked in the main goal.they also increased the number of decorative items needed to be purchased for the goals.for some reason i thought that the increased number of recipies is kinda like a compensation for the missing goal..i feel rather stupid now..i could have baked the side goal's autumn cake instead of the Lattes..now I'm behind on the side goal and the Lattes i made are also wasted..what are the developers even trying to achieve by being such pricks.
    When the 5 day didn?t come at it?s usual time, I too, thought they increased the items of the main goal because they decided to skip the 5 day. Also because of the additional orchard goal too. Then they go and release the 5 day at a different time and that really threw me as well.
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

Part 2

14 Sticky Cakes
    6 Lattes
    18 Chowder Bowls

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by plastee View Post
    Part 2

14 Sticky Cakes
    6 Lattes
    18 Chowder Bowls

Sorry to ask but can you confirm this is correct. Its usually 14 of 1hr recipe for 5 day goal. Thank you 💕

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast