Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/22: The Casting Disaster | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    I am unable to craft the Shadow Phantom in the Workshop as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I am unable to craft the Shadow Phantom in the Workshop as well.
    Little over an hour ago I received notification that it can be crafted now. I was told might have to open and close game. I did that at least 10 times also rebooting my iPad. Still nothing. I notified tech-support that it still is not working

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    You should now be able to summon the Shadow Phantom. Craft is in the workshop.
    Thanks for the help HungryGoblin. Much appreciated!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    Little over an hour ago I received notification that it can be crafted now. I was told might have to open and close game. I did that at least 10 times also rebooting my iPad. Still nothing. I notified tech-support that it still is not working
    I rebooted as well. No Phantom!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Reminder: Support comments on the forum are a violation of forum rules. All posts will and have been removed.

It’s fixed

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MaddieMay4829 View Post
    When the goal says "Start a Rehearsal" does it actually mean "Start" or can I start it ahead of time and just collect it when the goal comes up?
    You can have one ready to collect for when the goal comes up. I had one ready for chapter 5 and it counted when it was needed. But, of course, I waited to collect it until I had that as the goal.

Fashion Designer
    I got the galloping horse and when he stopped the dialogue for phantom came and now he's in my workshop too.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MaddieMay4829 View Post
    When the goal says "Start a Rehearsal" does it actually mean "Start" or can I start it ahead of time and just collect it when the goal comes up?
    I always have the storybook adventure going well before start of new chapter, so it's ready when task is asked. That way I save myself the 2hr wait. Also by doing multiple adventures while chapters are open often results in extra items to be collected from, thus less waiting for them to mature or multiple visits.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl8888 View Post
    This is the first time I have not started on day 1. I have gemmed ahead and now I am at level 3 with my building but the timer is blank for the time for the next part to start. Is this normal? I have restarted.
    If your phone is in "dark mode" the timer will look blank. It will display correctly if you change your display settings.

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast