Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/22: The Casting Disaster | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AngieA67 View Post
    I?ve been stuck on 19 for about 5 hours now
    Me too! This has never happened before. Stuck at 19 all day from very early morning until evening. I bit the bullet and paid 8 gems. I am sure that is what Storm8 wanted me to do. Won?t be buying more gems when they play that way.

Rhino Keeper
    My counter stuck at 15. I then sent a request to Stormie who I always save for last and it got to 16 and stuck again. I think I'm either getting the day 6 request limits (we only needed 15) or the lower level limits. I have more than enough active players, recently added from forum. This has never happened to me in an event

UPDATE: sent out requests again when timer reset and within minutes my neighbours came through with my missing 4. It'll be a rush to finish all crafts but I have everything else ready so it's doable. However, the speed of my brilliant neighbours response on the second round of requests just proves there was something wrong with the counter for day 9, for some reason it was limiting requests to 15 when 20 were needed to finish the goal. Should be checked for bugs to avoid issues for higher level players.
    Last edited by kat_the_first; 10-01-22 at 03:28 AM.

25 hrs has passed and I?m still stuck at 4/20 . 17hrs to go finish the event.. im not spending 128 gems to skip this goal. i won?t finish this event on time and Im done trying. Thank you to those who added me and tried to help. Even support can?t do anything. I sent my second batch Of requests but they are not getting my requests (hubby?s and son?s ipad) and to all my level 50 neighbors. Until the next event

Rhino Keeper
    Just got a pop up with Sabina saying Thurston may not be able to perform, with no other dialog box or explanation. Anyone else get this?
    Last edited by farmgirl8888; 10-01-22 at 07:07 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    What's going on with rollbacks. Before I start each chapter I force close then reopen, I upgrade the building, then often close and reopen when first task triggers. When I reopen after force close I get maybe part of task done then there's a rollback, but not everything is effected. I'm on ch 9, and halfway through asking neighbours for merch there was a rollback and all squares became blank again so I started the task of asking again. When I had finished got message that 22 of my requests weren't sent as I had already asked today. Unfortunately this happen every time I request materials, and often have to wait till next chapter and ask again to ge the needed amount. Is there anything that can be done to stop the rollbacks, or is it a bug we just have to live with?????
    I have had this happen to me also (though not this event) and what it seems to me to happen is that the ones you have already checked before the rollback still get the request - because I still get responses from them, eventually.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stormyskater View Post
    I have had this happen to me also (though not this event) and what it seems to me to happen is that the ones you have already checked before the rollback still get the request - because I still get responses from them, eventually.
    Thanks, I was hoping that was the case. I've learned a lot over my yrs playing but still find something's that happen during gameplay don't seem to have logic to them.

(Edit: new questions) Does anyone know yet what the theatre drops after finishing storybook? Or is it again an item used only once then relegated to inventory for ever?

Wilson is on a 22hr timer.
    Last edited by LemracCafe; 10-01-22 at 08:52 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Thanks, I was hoping that was the case. I've learned a lot over my yrs playing but still find something's that happen during gameplay don't seem to have logic to them.

(Edit: new questions) Does anyone know yet what the theatre drops after finishing storybook? Or is it again an item used only once then relegated to inventory for ever?
    Post #2 says the theater drops flower petals.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl8888 View Post
    Just got a pop up with Sabina saying Thurston may not be able to perform, with no other dialog box or explanation. Anyone else get this?
    Just part of dialogue Sabrina ends up playing the part Thurston has in the play

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Prize Information

Hi all, hoping to get back here when goals are available but there may be a delay as I'm on away from home on holidays. Shibuya is also away for a month so we will have to post front and back of inventory cards so SC can catch up on their return.

Show Phantom - Rat Tail, Wheat, Fur, Corn, Creep Tooth, Tomato

Wilson - Wool, Wisp Lantern, Light Armor, Energy, Earth Wisp, Longsword, Simple Feast, Hearty Feast

Theater Goat - Silky Fur

Crew Monkey - Light Armor, Fur, Milk, Longsword, Rat Tail, Simple Feast, Creep Tooth, Hearty Feast, Fey Crystal

Thespian Theater Lv.10 - Red Petal, White Petal, Orange Petal, Blue Petal, Purple Petal
    Thanks a mil for the craft names!

Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    25 hrs has passed and I?m still stuck at 4/20 . 17hrs to go finish the event.. im not spending 128 gems to skip this goal. i won?t finish this event on time and Im done trying. Thank you to those who added me and tried to help. Even support can?t do anything. I sent my second batch Of requests but they are not getting my requests (hubby?s and son?s ipad) and to all my level 50 neighbors. Until the next event
    I have found restart the device helps to refresh the counts. I pretty much tried everything from close, disconnect, and now this. One other thing always helps me though if I can manage haha to stay up and send requests as soon as the chapter opens ��