Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/22: The Casting Disaster | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    25 hrs has passed and I?m still stuck at 4/20 . 17hrs to go finish the event.. im not spending 128 gems to skip this goal. i won?t finish this event on time and Im done trying. Thank you to those who added me and tried to help. Even support can?t do anything. I sent my second batch Of requests but they are not getting my requests (hubby?s and son?s ipad) and to all my level 50 neighbors. Until the next event
    I won?t be able to finish either due to the neighbor requests 😞

Quote Originally Posted by AngieA67 View Post
    I won?t be able to finish either due to the neighbor requests 😞
    I don?t think we?re getting any courtesy compensation for this. It would be nice if support team would finish this particular goal for us or give us gems to finish the goal Or how bout if they give us wilson and the thespian theater level 10 to players who spent time on this event since they can?t fix the issue.. just saying

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    I don?t think we?re getting any courtesy compensation for this. It would be nice if support team would finish this particular goal for us or give us gems to finish the goal Or how bout if they give us wilson and the thespian theater level 10 to players who spent time on this event since they can?t fix the issue.. just saying
    I couldn?t agree more!

Executive Chef
    Please don?t hate me but I did finish first thing this morning. I have great neighbors - sent requests out after midnight both times and had enough when I woke up. Big relief after getting locked out on day 8 last time!

If the theater really only gives flowers, it will go into storage because nice as it is, too big to leave out. The crew monkeys look useful so I?ll find a place to tuck them in. Goats are like other goats so I will leave one by the others. If the booths and dividers don?t drop anything, they will also go into storage.

I dragged out the theater boards from the old puppet theater event because they seem to fit the story.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	98D8A615-98B2-4F70-ADF5-1EF9053A6FAD.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	176.2 KB 
ID:	65224

Well, looks like I won?t be finishing this event? I started right away so I have less than 10 hours left to complete the final chapter and it won?t let me upgrade the theatre to level 9? which means I can?t even start the last chapter! ?send a request to support but as it?s the weekend I don?t have any hope this will get fixed? especially frustrating cause I just bought the event package? once again, I?m disappointed with this game?

Edit & update… great news! Seems to be fixed, don’t know what happened, I did everything possible and nothing changed… only other thing was I complained! LOL…
    Last edited by jensenink; 10-01-22 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Update
    Treena

Farm Supplier
    I'm stuck at 18/20. I've thought for a while that I should dump all my friends because the list has so many from years ago, but with as slow as my phone is, I don't have time to go collecting new neighbors! Storm8 can't you please HIDE inactive neighbors or give us a button to click to do so?? Another great option would be "Click All" as it takes forever to scroll through and click with all the lag delay! It wouldn't be as frustrating but I see things like a request from "2 hours ago" when i've been playing rather continuously and even restarting the app!

Executive Chef
    I think there might be a max of requests you can fill in a day - likely 20. I’ve answered every one that came in but now they’ve stopped coming. So perhaps neighbors aren’t responding because they already did their max.
    Last edited by GiselleX16; 10-01-22 at 08:40 PM.

Farm Supplier
    What is needed to upgrade the theater to lvl 10?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by thelasus View Post
    What is needed to upgrade the theater to lvl 10?
    See post #2.

Host(ess)
    Forgive me if this has already been addressed, I haven’t read every comment on this thread.
    I started the event on day 2, so I should have 2 days left to finish. I woke up this morning, and had less than 24 hours to complete chapters 9 & 10. I have sent a support ticket, but they wont get it until after my game completes. Anyone else have this problem? Any way to fix it?