Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/22: The Casting Disaster | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Got a crew monkey from adventure. He's on a 4 hr timer, so lots of waiting for him to mature.
    He’s not like a pig where you have to tap on it 5 times to ‘feed it into an adult’ or ‘mature’. The crew monkey will only drop the required items at the chapter when its drops are needed, which in this case is chapter 7.

Farm Supplier
    The land of the platypus and Vegemite sandwich
    I noticed Theatre Goat, Theatre Booth and Costume Station don’t drop anything unless you have a Chapter open. I swear I was able to collect from them between chapters the other day!

I started on Day 1, so what Chapter should I be on today? I think I am behind and need to catch up but I am not sure. I am on Chapter 3 and it says Event expires in 6 days. I want to go ahead and upgrade to Level 3 and work on Chapter 4 (if it's available.) But I don't want to get locked out until tomorrow.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MaddieMay4829 View Post
    I started on Day 1, so what Chapter should I be on today? I think I am behind and need to catch up but I am not sure. I am on Chapter 3 and it says Event expires in 6 days. I want to go ahead and upgrade to Level 3 and work on Chapter 4 (if it's available.) But I don't want to get locked out until tomorrow.
    I also started on day 1 and did not gem ahead. I am on day 4.

Quote Originally Posted by stormyskater View Post
    I also started on day 1 and did not gem ahead. I am on day 4.
    Thank you so much!!!

Fashion Designer
    Can anyone tell me what the "Holiday" item is about, that ShibuyaCloth has at the top of post 5.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Can anyone tell me what the "Holiday" item is about, that ShibuyaCloth has at the top of post 5.
    I think it means ShibuyaCloth is on holiday, so no or very few posts from them.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by staffygirl View Post
    I noticed Theatre Goat, Theatre Booth and Costume Station don’t drop anything unless you have a Chapter open. I swear I was able to collect from them between chapters the other day!
    Storybook collections have always been able to be collected from only while chapter is open. On page 1 in SpiritWind explains this. It's always a good idea to note the time that chapter 2 starts as that is the same time all following chapters will begin. Don't upgrade building if you want to keep collecting. Hold any chapter adventures until after next chapter starts because there are a few need often and it will give you a head start if next chapter wants adventures (usually 1st or 2nd step) Also doing more adventures while chapter is open often results in extra items to collect from, along with needed materials. (I got 2 extra costume stations, 1 crew monkey and 3 extra goats that way), so check inventory after every adventure. Hope this info helps.
    Last edited by LemracCafe; 09-26-22 at 12:11 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    I think it means ShibuyaCloth is on holiday, so no or very few posts from them.
    Thank you. That makes sense.

Rhino Keeper
    This is the first time I have not started on day 1. I have gemmed ahead and now I am at level 3 with my building but the timer is blank for the time for the next part to start. Is this normal? I have restarted.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast