Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/22: The Casting Disaster | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    No i think the counter is right, i started on day one and finished yesterday? so i think your counter should say 11 hours now

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jojoreibo View Post
    Forgive me if this has already been addressed, I haven?t read every comment on this thread.
    I started the event on day 2, so I should have 2 days left to finish. I woke up this morning, and had less than 24 hours to complete chapters 9 & 10. I have sent a support ticket, but they wont get it until after my game completes. Anyone else have this problem? Any way to fix it?
    If you started the event on a Friday, and it is a 10 day event, then today would be the last day. I don't think we get a full 24 hours on the last day, since event days end at 6pm PDT, not at midnight. The days' clock turns over at midnight PDT, so Day 1 and Day 10 are always short, not a full 24 hours.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Well, I?m not going to be able to finish either due to the neighbor requests glitch. I have been stuck at 16/20 since yesterday, even though more than 20 of my neighbors responded. My neighbors were wonderful and did their part. Stayed up to midnight, sent out more requests, again had more than enough responses this morning, with none registering toward this event!!!! More than frustrating. I?ve shut down, re-booted, wrote a ticket, etc., etc. Ends up being just a big waste of energy!

Quote Originally Posted by clalbright View Post
    Well, I?m not going to be able to finish either due to the neighbor requests glitch. I have been stuck at 16/20 since yesterday, even though more than 20 of my neighbors responded. My neighbors were wonderful and did their part. Stayed up to midnight, sent out more requests, again had more than enough responses this morning, with none registering toward this event!!!! More than frustrating. I?ve shut down, re-booted, wrote a ticket, etc., etc. Ends up being just a big waste of energy!
    Mine never went up. Now Our only way to get Wilson is to purchase him for 500gems smh so fun

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    If you started the event on a Friday, and it is a 10 day event, then today would be the last day. I don't think we get a full 24 hours on the last day, since event days end at 6pm PDT, not at midnight. The days' clock turns over at midnight PDT, so Day 1 and Day 10 are always short, not a full 24 hours.
    Every other time I?ve started on day two, the event has proceeded with everything one day behind. Yesterday after upgrading the theatre I couldn?t proceed to chapter 9 until this morning. That should have given me two more days, one for chapter 9, and one day for chapter 10.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    See post #2.
    I also would like to know what is needed to upgrade to level 10. I am confused by post 2 using shortcuts like saying we need some Craft 1 and some Craft 3. Could someone please detail exactly what we need? Thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    I also would like to know what is needed to upgrade to level 10. I am confused by post 2 using shortcuts like saying we need some Craft 1 and some Craft 3. Could someone please detail exactly what we need? Thank you!
    The requirements vary depending on what level you're at in the game.

There's a note at the top of Post 3 on the first page says:

There are 2 sets of requirements for this event - Low level is 15-30 and High level is 31-50

So, whatever level you're on you'll either need the LOW or HIGH requirements in the goal write ups.

New Resident

Level 10

Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    4 show seats
    4 set pieces
    2 playbills
    1 star poster

First time ever posting to a question. Sure hope I did it correctly

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you brown9598! I didn?t want to get to the very end and find out I needed another star poster or something. Thank you very much!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, page 1 inventory has been completed.

In Shibuya's absence, can someone please post the front and back of inventory cards if possible. I'm going to be flat out updating everything else this week. Thanks all!

With upgrade to L10, my numbers are different to what is posted above... for high level players, only 1 playbill is required. I can't confirm though till chapter 10 starts for me which isn't until tonight.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-03-22 at 04:50 PM.