Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/22: The Casting Disaster | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Isn't the Show Ticket a more or less guaranteed drop from the Theater Booth? I just collected from my 10 and only got 4 tickets!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Isn't the Show Ticket a more or less guaranteed drop from the Theater Booth? I just collected from my 10 and only got 4 tickets!
    Not guaranteed in my kingdom. I have had many collections. that don't drop any show tickets.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    No, they are not guaranteed. Check out info on page 1, the % drop rate of all collections items is outlined. SpiritWind and ShibuyaCloth work hard and take the time provide all that sort of guides on page 1 of each event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    No, they are not guaranteed. Check out info on page 1, the % drop rate of all collections items is outlined. SpiritWind and ShibuyaCloth work hard and take the time provide all that sort of guides on page 1 of each event.
    Ummm with Shibuya on vacation, I assumed the math listed was an estimate from other events. It's not getting real-time adjustments as people report differences.

The energy estimated for the Show Ticket is listed as 1. Thus, a guaranteed drop. No percentage adjustment on that item, others do show an estimated percentage change. So I asked, because based on my collections, it is taking more than 1 energy to get each ticket. I assumed "guaranteed" based on the math estimate that I read on Page 1 that did not have a percentage adjustment listed. And asked a question, based on what I read from Page 1. So I *did* check out the info on Page 1 before asking the question.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 09-26-22 at 05:59 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)

Rhino Keeper
    I made show phantoms in both of my workshops at the same time. After I collected both of them, the craft disappeared from my workshop. If you want two of them, you should make them at the same time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntGma View Post
    I made show phantoms in both of my workshops at the same time. After I collected both of them, the craft disappeared from my workshop. If you want two of them, you should make them at the same time.
    Did you start the event before it auto-started? I started on Sunday, and do not have this craft in my workshop yet. Wondering if we need to be a certain amount into this event before it shows up, like reaching the Adventure goal.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I waited for auto start, but this is from a friend who started on day 1

You don't get the option to craft the phantom in the workshop until you have completed the side goal on day 5.

Fashion Designer
    The new day started. I visited Old Thomas's house. It didn't register. Wait another 2 hours.

Ok, after a grumble here, and a restart, it has registered. Soldier on!

Executive Chef
    Loving the Show Phantom!
    He’s the perfect addition to my Haunted Mansion.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C940A1F6-3D4D-493D-9CD3-5CEB95A8D13B.jpeg 
Views:	116 
Size:	556.8 KB 
ID:	65145

I’m not sure if I missed this on the forum but on day seven the first task is Venue Snacks (stock up). I assume involves kitchen. Just wondering what ingredients needed so I can be sure to have them. Thank You

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast