Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/22: The Casting Disaster | event information on page 1

Ok like everytime... I waited until Autostart this time - on which Chapter should I be -.-

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    Ok like everytime... I waited until Autostart this time - on which Chapter should I be -.-
    Chapter 1
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Playbill 4 hrs Magic Forge

10 Stage Lights (Costume Stations) Back of card says this, however I believe Crew Monkey drop them.
    5 Silver Ore
    10 Iron Ore

Star Poster 6 hrs Magic Forge

10 Beautiful Bouquet (Crew Monkey)
    5 Silver Ore
    10 Costume Parts (Costume Station)

Hope this all helps.

My Crew Monkeys have been dropping the stage lights and bouquets.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Chapter 1
    I think what they want to know is, what day/chapter they could be on based on waiting until auto start. For example, I started on Thursday which was the first available day and I am on Chapter 8. If auto start was on Monday, I *think* they would/could be on Chapter 4 - but I do not know when the event auto started.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormyskater View Post
    I think what they want to know is, what day/chapter they could be on based on waiting until auto start. For example, I started on Thursday which was the first available day and I am on Chapter 8. If auto start was on Monday, I *think* they would/could be on Chapter 4 - but I do not know when the event auto started.
    Mine auto started on Sunday. I live in the central time zone of the USA. I started day five today. I just requested my first neighbor requests.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    Mine auto started on Sunday. I live in the central time zone of the USA. I started day five today. I just requested my first neighbor requests.
    Thx. But I habe to wait to harvest now...

What the heck is going on?

This is the Third time I?m asking for the Treats from my neighbors. Need 15 and I STILL HAVE NOT gotten all of them!

I don?t know 🤷*♀️ if it?s people have stopped playing or if they are not getting the request. Either way it?s ridiculous!
    How are we supposed to make progress in building what is needed if our request for items is not getting answered?🤯😢😡

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    This is the Third time I?m asking for the Treats from my neighbors. Need 15 and I STILL HAVE NOT gotten all of them!

I don?t know ��*♀️ if it?s people have stopped playing or if they are not getting the request. Either way it?s ridiculous!
    How are we supposed to make progress in building what is needed if our request for items is not getting answered?������
    I just sent you an invitation to be my neighbor. If you want to accept it, send me a request and I will be watching for it and will send it immediately.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Me too. Chapter 6 which will start in 1 minute

Fashion Designer
    How is it that the game can "roll back" and everything reverts to uncollected except the Rehearsal adventure? I'd done all the goals up to the final upgrade one in the day's set and trigged the side goal and now it's rolled back to the start. My Rehearsal adventure has been collected though.

It won't make a difference to me in terms of time or resources but it is really annoying and makes no sense whatsoever. It's not the first time not everything has "rolled back" either.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast