Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/04 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Oct 2022)

Executive Chef

10/04 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Oct 2022)

The Baron's Tent

* The Baron's Tent is considered a "mini game" & cannot be stored OR sold. This is not a bug.

* Visit the master Baron's Tent Guide in the HUB for additional information about how to accumulate cabbages, how the tent works, and for a list of all previous releases with links to all threads.

* Please visit this closed thread for information about the status of Videos: click here

How to post a picture:
    * Please crop your photo to remove the top part of your kingdom which shows your RP, coin and gem count. This information is private and must not be disclosed on the public forum as it may lead to potential security issues with your account.
    Spoiler: show

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Using the Insert Image icon to insert a photo

Step 1
    Click on the Insert Image icon

Step 2
    On the From Computer tab click on Choose File. When you click on Choose File, this will take you to your camera roll or where you store your photos on your device.

Step 3
    [Tip: Crop your picture first as some device photos are too big and you will get an error message.]
    Select the photo you want to insert (you can only select 1 photo at a time). When you do this you will come back to the Insert screen and the name of the file will now show next to the Choose File box.

Step 4
    Click on the Upload File(s) words. When you do this you will come back to the Quick Reply box and you will see that in the Reply box there is now a code called [ATTACH=CONFIG]number[/ATTACH]

You can now select the Post Quick Reply button.

If you want to see your picture before you post it, you can use the a/A button (in the green box) to toggle between the Attach codes and the photo. You simply click on the toggle button again to take it back to the words. So when I click on the toggle button my picture of the Gingerbread person now looks like this:

To make your photo bigger you need to have the toggle on so your picture is visible (as above). This is much easier to do on a computer. Double click on your photo and you will get a new screen called Image Settings. The Medium setting is quite a good size and looks better on all devices than the Large or Full Size setting. You can repeat the instructions to see what the different sizes look like by editing your post. Once you're happy with the photo, click on the OK button.

In order to get ANY prizes this month, you have to throw ROTTEN PUMPKINS instead of rotten cabbages!
    The Cabbage Hut will continue to drop rotten cabbages, not rotten pumpkins.
    The Baron's Tent will start you with 6 daily rotten pumpkins (not cumulative) & show your total number of pumpkins, not cabbages. To see your total number of cabbages, look at the pumpkin craft in your Trade Wagon.

How to get rotten pumpkins? ... There are now 3 ways: (Videos are no longer available)

1. "Trade Up" by converting your cabbages into pumpkins in the Trade Wagon.

Two rotten cabbages can be traded for one rotten pumpkin in 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    ...Remember not to make the Rotten Pumpkins in advance, you won't get your 6 Free daily ones
    (that's 12 Rotten Cabbages if you had to make them yourselves!) that way...

2. Buy & clear a Rotten Pumpkin Pile from the Market.
    30 Gems and 1 chop will gain you 3-7 pumpkins.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A095D5F9-04E6-41AB-A371-25E5F5D92A43.jpeg 
Views:	17 
Size:	85.9 KB 
ID:	65275Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4615FAD9-E4FD-4880-94DA-98DA28112260.jpeg 
Views:	18 
Size:	66.8 KB 
ID:	65276

3. Buy rotten pumpkins in the Tent with gems.

Something Wicked! (Oct 4 - Oct 31)

Get any 4 prizes from the Baron's Tent before cabbages return on 10/31 and win a Special Limited Time Gift!

Idina
    Info: This witch is truly wicked. You may not be able to trust her! She's promising to give you a Trade Ticket if you'll visit her, but I hope it's not a trick!
    Found: Baron's Tent Limited Time Gift, Oct '22
    Uses/Drops: bone, creep tooth, fur, hearty feast, simple feast, trade ticket, troll horn
    Collection time: 10 hrs
    Size: 1x1 *Animated*

GRAND PRIZES: These new prizes will pop up randomly

ALL NEW PRIZES!!!

Cauldron Stirring Witch
    Info: This clever witch is brewing up something really neat. She might share an ingredient like Glimmerdust, Enchanter's Essence or Lumen Essence with you!
    Found: Baron's Game Tent
    Uses/Drops: coins, simple glue, fancy beam, royal beam, fancy block, royal block, Glimmerdust, Enchanter's Essence and Lumen Essence
    Collection time: 6 hrs
    Conjuring Warlock
    Info: This wizared has been working on a spell for a spell! He'll share a variety of ingredients with you like Bacon or Coal, and a rare chance at Wisp Lantern.
    Uses/Drops: bacon, prime cut, roast chicken, bone, fur, creep tooth, coal, iron ore, earth wisp, wisp lantern
    Collection time: 3 hrs
    Red Witch
    Info:This witch draws her energy from the color red. She'll drop a variety of red items and she might drop a Halloween decoration!
    Uses/Drops: red petal, red dye, strawberries, hot pepper, tomato, apple, Chance for a Halloween decoration (Haunted Lantern, Haunted Carriage, Haunted Watchtower, Haunted Path, Haunted Gazebo - drops still being reported)
    Collection time: 12 hrs
    Broom Riding Witch
    Info: This floating witch is late for class at the Academy! If you can catch her, she'll give you a rare chance at Glimmerdust or Spellbound Dew!
    Uses/Drops: spellbound dew, glimmerdust, blue petal, purple petal, red petal, orange petal, white petal
    Collection time: 12 hrs
    Grand Pumpkin
    Info: This grand pumpkin can talk and sing! Visit him for a variety of crops.
    Uses/Drops: wool, carrots, cabbage, wheat, corn, tomato
    Collection time: 22 hrs
    Twilight Witch
    Info: This witch does her best spells under a twilight sky. Visit her for materials like Jewels and Silver Ore
    Uses/Drops: jewels, silver ore, glimmerdust, fur, rat tail, creep tooth, fey crystal
    Collection time: 5 hrs
    Size: 1x1
    Friendly Ghost
    Info: This ghost seems friendly but I'm not sure I'd trust her directions. She'll give you Glimmerdust or an Earth Wisp, and has a rare chance to drop Fey Crystal!
    Uses/Drops: glimmerdust, earth wisp, fey crystal
    Collection time: 5 hrs
    Self Stirring Cauldron
    Info: This cauldron has a spell cast upon it that makes it stir all on its own.
    Uses/Drops: Deco only, no drops
    Giant Skeleton
    Info: This skeleton is taller than any one person in the realm... I wonder where it came from!
    Size: 1x1 (No animation)
    Pumpkin Fountain
    Info: Someone who I shall not name (Ivy) dropped a bag of magical seeds in this fountain and now it is completely overgrown with pumpkins!
    Size: 1x1 (No animation)
    Witch Circle
    Info: This decorative circle of witches is practicing a powerful spell!
    Size: 2x2 (No animation)
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 10-28-22 at 02:42 PM.

Executive Chef
    Place for pix for post 1

Name:	2DE9B2EE-5B46-48A1-8DAA-389D21BA6F8E.jpg 
Views:	2483 
Size:	97.6 KB 
ID:	65274
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 10-04-22 at 03:15 PM.

Executive Chef
    Place for extra pix, if needed

Name:	AEBD42C7-AD19-4627-93D2-66E05B3765B9.jpeg 
Views:	1209 
Size:	52.3 KB 
ID:	65430
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 10-14-22 at 05:41 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Looking forward to pics & info on the new fabulous prizes in game tent. Probably will want more than the 4 needed to win grand prize !!!!

Executive Chef

Name:	80E39B2D-C08F-46EA-BC74-AC10AFE814A1.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	138.8 KB 
ID:	65271

Name:	93F67317-CB12-4840-82E5-374A8B36232C.jpg 
Views:	2486 
Size:	109.2 KB 
ID:	65272

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'll ask for the details.... bear in mind, I've requested a bucket load of missing inventory info from the last month from S8, so it might take a little while. These all look amazing!

North, I amended the top of post 1 as I want players to have the instructions for how to post a picture.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-04-22 at 03:30 PM.

Executive Chef
    No problem, SW...If S8 is too swamped with other stuff, I figure we can just do it the old-fashioned way and I'll update the list as peeps post their drops.
    ...and I couldn't edit to see into your post from the last update to copy/paste your extra info so thanks for adding the pic posting info up there.

Executive Chef
    Oops y'all, I just realized I was a day off with the title of this thread, lol. ...and now I can't change it.
    I swear, I'm gonna get it togeth-ah here soon!

Rhino Keeper

Name:	3C6582FE-68E3-4D46-933F-419FBF24AC77.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	100.2 KB 
ID:	65277Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E1DC23C6-72C4-48CA-8565-129C1FAB9E69.jpeg 
Views:	2444 
Size:	229.1 KB 
ID:	65278Click image for larger version. 

Name:	880ACA76-6256-4BE3-8B1D-974CF1198896.jpeg 
Views:	44 
Size:	250.4 KB 
ID:	65279

Old Thomas doesn't know what to make of the Broom Riding Witch! She rides her broom in a full circle into the air. She is my favorite animated character ever!

This is my first attempt to post photos. Hope it works!
    Last edited by AuntGma; 10-04-22 at 05:48 PM.

Executive Chef
    I just got her, too, AuntGma!
    While she matches the purple witch walker Morgaine, this broom riding witch's animation is awesome & unique.
    I love it!

ETA: your pix are perfect, thanks!
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 10-04-22 at 06:30 PM.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast