Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/22: The Casting Disaster | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    So I've done numerous adventures, and I have managed to get an extra monkey which should help when I get to that part tomorrow. I am doing as many as I can today, in hopes of getting a second one.

I really think doing numerous adventures during this type of event, has enabled me to finish without really stressing out. I get extra items and item droppers, and they really really help.
    Ditto. That's what I do every storybook. I usually test farmhouses when I start chapter 1 because the item we need for adventures is usually available at that time. This time I got extra ticket booths, 4 extra costume stations, 6 extra goats and 3 extra monkeys. Sure makes collections less stressful, and crafting sooooo much less time stressful. And bonus no golden items needed. I recommend this strategy for all players if you have the energy.

What?s up with the neighbor request? I had 10neighbors responded and only 2/20 went through. This is the second time it happened to me., I remembered the last time was another storybook event.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AngieA67 View Post
    I?ve been stuck on 19 for about 5 hours now
    I have been taking screen shots of my requests as they are answered this morning, I am up to 15 theatre merch, but its only showing 12 for the last couple of hours. This is really annoying!!
    Edited to add: number 16 just arrived still stuck �� I am closing down the game fully each time I check as well.
    Last edited by nukesters2; 09-30-22 at 02:52 PM.
    My Queendom?s name is FarAway

Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    I have been taking screen shots of my requests as they are answered this morning, I am up to 15 theatre merch, but its only showing 12 for the last couple of hours. This is really annoying!!
    Edited to add: number 16 just arrived still stuck �� I am closing down the game fully each time I check as well.
    Mine is stuck at 2 for 10hours

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    Can we send out new requests after 24 hours? I?ve been on 19 for over 14 hours now. Also, can we craft ahead of time for the upgrade? I?m worried I?ll run out of time waiting for requests to be answered 😞

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    Mine is stuck at 2 for 10hours
    Just sent you a neighbor request, I?d like to see what happens if I send you a request and you accept? Something is really off with the requesting

Quote Originally Posted by AngieA67 View Post
    Just sent you a neighbor request, I?d like to see what happens if I send you a request and you accept? Something is really off with the requesting
    Thank you! I had accepted 2 neighbor add requests . Which one is your kingdom?
    I also sent out the neighbor request merch to those kingdoms.

Fashion Designer
    Yes neighbour requests are an absolute pain, the only good thing is I still have access. I have just got up hoping for great news but not expecting any change and I was right, I'm stuck at 17/20. I've force closed numerous times. I have 697 neighbours, I get so many requests that I accept as soon as I see them. So you may think I've blocked everything up myself. But I don't, in chapter 5 when I needed 15 requests I only asked 22 neighbours, I have numbered them in order and saw 17 come through, so there were still 5 hanging around which you would think would have cleared by chapter 9. This time I asked between 40 and 50, all people who requested from me earlier in the evening and a few I knew would come on overnight. But here I am stuck at 17, suppose I'll ask Stormie now so at least I'll get to 18! Fortunately I have crafted everything ahead and have everything I need for the crafts I can't do yet, but it is extremely frustrating. My level 28 account on my 12 yr old iPad that I created during lock out just breezed through.

I would love S8 to let me know as to why they think this is happening as my requesting habits are very minimal, I do not make hundreds of requests and 'gum up the works' as I know some do. As far as I know I have not made any other requests since I got access to this kingdom back.

Fashion Designer
    I have 21 in my news, but still only 15 registering, I shut my device completely off, and 3 more registered, so 18. I sent my last one to stormie so I have a feeling, if I do get one, I will still have to gem the last one
    My Queendom?s name is FarAway

You can add me, if you need more responses!