Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/22: The Casting Disaster | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    What's going on with rollbacks. Before I start each chapter I force close then reopen, I upgrade the building, then often close and reopen when first task triggers. When I reopen after force close I get maybe part of task done then there's a rollback, but not everything is effected. I'm on ch 9, and halfway through asking neighbours for merch there was a rollback and all squares became blank again so I started the task of asking again. When I had finished got message that 22 of my requests weren't sent as I had already asked today. Unfortunately this happen every time I request materials, and often have to wait till next chapter and ask again to ge the needed amount. Is there anything that can be done to stop the rollbacks, or is it a bug we just have to live with?????
    Last edited by LemracCafe; 09-30-22 at 02:39 AM.

Jen7779, this happened to me once too. I now send requests in batches. 20 and send, next 20 and send. Until now this has worked well.

Fashion Designer
    Does someone have what all the item#?s and craft#?s correspond to in the Maths? Just trying to craft only what I need as I wait for neighbor responses in Chapter 9
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    I have some information for all of you from the lovely Spiritwind who is on holiday and won't be able to update the front page for a few days. I will do my best to make it readable. Any corrections that anyone notices please let me know. Also if anyone needs any info prior to level 7 I can help.

Upgrade information

Lvl 7:
    Show Seat Low (2) High (2)
    Set Piece Low (2) High (2)
    Knight Costume Low (1) High (2)
    Stage Light Low (10) High (15)

Lvl 8: Same as level 7

Lvl 9:
    Show Seat Low (2) High (2)
    Set Piece Low (2) High (2)
    Knight Costume Low (1) High (2)
    Playbill Low (1) High (2)

Lvl 10:
    Show Seat Low (3) High (4)
    Set Piece Low (3) High (4)
    Playbill Low (1) High (1)
    Star Poster Low (1) High (1)

Crafting info:

Set Piece 1 hr Workshop

20 Prop Sword (Prop Boxes)
    5 Jewels
    10 Wood

Show Seat 1 hr Workshop

20 Show Tickets (Theater Booth)
    5 Jewels
    10 Stone

Knight Costume 2 hrs Potion Shop

10 Rolled Script (Theater Goats)
    5 Costume Parts (Costume Stations)
    1 Stage Makeup (Theater Goats)

Playbill 4 hrs Magic Forge

10 Stage Lights (Costume Stations) Back of card says this, however I believe Crew Monkey drop them.
    5 Silver Ore
    10 Iron Ore

Star Poster 6 hrs Magic Forge

10 Beautiful Bouquet (Crew Monkey)
    5 Silver Ore
    10 Costume Parts (Costume Station)

Hope this all helps.
    Very good info to help on what to make ahead

Wow! My neighbors really came through! I was settling in for another depressing day 9, but just checked in and my merch requests were all done. Didn't even have to resort to asking Stormie. Hang in there everyone - I keep refreshing my game to make sure I catch all requests.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rakitka View Post
    Wow! My neighbors really came through! I was settling in for another depressing day 9, but just checked in and my merch requests were all done. Didn't even have to resort to asking Stormie. Hang in there everyone - I keep refreshing my game to make sure I catch all requests.
    My neighbors were fantastic, too! Unfortunately, even though my newsfeed showed 20 responses, only 19 of them registered. For the last 2 hours. Here's hoping Stormie comes through.
    Stormie sent my merchandise. Onward!
    Last edited by XmasCraft; 09-30-22 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Update

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by XmasCraft View Post
    My neighbors were fantastic, too! Unfortunately, even though my newsfeed showed 20 responses, only 19 of them registered. For the last 2 hours. Here's hoping Stormie comes through.
    I?ve been stuck on 19 for about 5 hours now

Quote Originally Posted by AngieA67 View Post
    I?ve been stuck on 19 for about 5 hours now
    I am stuck at 10 for the last 4 hours. I have a feeling that I?m not going to get anymore until tomorrow

Executive Chef
    So I've done numerous adventures, and I have managed to get an extra monkey which should help when I get to that part tomorrow. I am doing as many as I can today, in hopes of getting a second one.

I really think doing numerous adventures during this type of event, has enabled me to finish without really stressing out. I get extra items and item droppers, and they really really help.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 09-30-22 at 10:37 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Really appreciate players who have posted info, that makes it easier for the rest of us to pre-prepare for final upgrade (BiggerBubbles has done a fab job, thank you). I hope both SW and SC are having a great holiday.