Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Goal: I Love Loaf▪20th September▪(14 days)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 35sweets View Post
    I just completed the extra part of this goal, the Orchard Original. I now have a other oven with only 1 recipe.
    I thought I would get more recipes. I would not have bothered for 1 recipe.
    VERY DISAPPOINTED.
    I know, it seems silly but who knows, maybe we'll get more in the future?

For future reference, the info post on page 1 will have the full details of new goal appliances. I usually get the info up within the first few hours of goals releasing so players can be as informed as possible on which goals they'd like to do or skip.

Quote Originally Posted by n6omiP View Post
    Why does the spacing for the floor deco?s have to be so unnecessarily large?

Attachment 65120
    I agree. Then you're forced to make room by putting other stuff into storage. And why is Storm 8 requiring us to purchase two of the same floor decoration not to mention six chairs but only four tables and two Orchard farmers. It makes no sense. This is a very expensive goal because the coin we're earning by baking is being unnecessarily spent on double the amount of decorations . This game is getting very tiresome!

Rhino Keeper
    AnnirasSweets, I really appreciate all you do to get the information to us, especially how quickly you do it.

The list I saw was before you input the information. I did not notice the note that the oven had only 1 recipe.
    I would not have bothered to do the extra steps to get the oven s. I'll have to remember to scan the first pages more than once when there's extra things to be done.

Again, thank you

If I remember correctly, in previous goals part 9 was to only buy one of the unlocked floor decoration. The change they made asking for 2 is so unnecessary. Especially when the deco itself takes up too much space like n6omiP showed. I know personally I'd never use more than one of that part's deco because there's people in them most times. I don't want to look at a man cooking in one corner of my bakery and seeing the same man - doing the same thing - in another corner. Now ofc the logical thing to do is just not use both of them. I wouldn't - but I'm still bothered by it. That deco was NOT cheap and I had to buy two - to never use both? Plus selling it is no better than keeping it ;-,

What was the point of raising that part's requirements? If ppl wanted another deco - they would have bought it.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I know, it seems silly but who knows, maybe we'll get more in the future?

For future reference, the info post on page 1 will have the full details of new goal appliances. I usually get the info up within the first few hours of goals releasing so players can be as informed as possible on which goals they'd like to do or skip.
    Future goals will indeed provide opportunities to earn more recipes in Loretta's oven.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    Future goals will indeed provide opportunities to earn more recipes in Loretta's oven.
    Thanks for the heads up!

Farm Supplier
    What is it with the extra items we have to buy? I had to purchase 2 floor decor when it's usually only 1, and 6 chairs when it's usually 4. My coinage is fast dwindling with all these goals! Anyone else find this? We don't make enough coins to recover for the next goal.

Executive Chef
    I have a feeling next goal is this coming Tuesday.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    I have a feeling next goal is this coming Tuesday.
    Me too. I think it'll be a 14 day goal on Tuesday and a 5 day goal on Wednesday.

I've been studying the schedule since my return to try and see if the pattern is steady enough to make a new speculation calendar.

From what I'm seeing, it seems that since April the 14 Day Goals have been reliably showing up every other Tuesday. But the 5 day goals didn't settle into a pattern until mid July when they started showing up once per week every Wednesday. Then, just last week the 5 day goal went off pattern which made me nervous, lol.

If the goals do turn up as predicted this coming week then I think I'll go ahead and create a new calendar for the rest of the year.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SyddieSweetShop View Post
    If I remember correctly, in previous goals part 9 was to only buy one of the unlocked floor decoration. The change they made asking for 2 is so unnecessary. Especially when the deco itself takes up too much space like n6omiP showed. I know personally I'd never use more than one of that part's deco because there's people in them most times. I don't want to look at a man cooking in one corner of my bakery and seeing the same man - doing the same thing - in another corner. Now ofc the logical thing to do is just not use both of them. I wouldn't - but I'm still bothered by it. That deco was NOT cheap and I had to buy two - to never use both? Plus selling it is no better than keeping it ;-,

What was the point of raising that part's requirements? If ppl wanted another deco - they would have bought it.
    You're not wrong, it seems they raised nearly all of the deco requirements. I went back through the info post and made notes of every item raised and it seems they raised the Floor Tiles, Wall Deco, Chair and both Floor Decos. That's a lot of coins!

A while back, a player posted the math to show how much goals cost us compared to how much we earn and it showed that the goals do put us in the negative. I always try to keep serving a few older recipes that make more money to try and keep myself afloat.

EDIT: Here is a link to the post for those who want to see the math of goal costs. Keep in mind this post was from a while back so the quantities needed may differ slightly but I think the overall information is still accurate enough to still be used as an example of current goal costs.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast