Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Goal: I Love Loaf▪20th September▪(14 days)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I like general look of the recipes so far, love that the Lemon Loaf is colorful and that it's not hanging over the counter edges too much.
    me too! at least it's gonna be easy to remember which oven lol
    and they follow a theme at last, usually there's always an odd one out of three recipes

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DC705FBB-7802-4E6A-868F-F566C6860D38.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	785.4 KB 
ID:	65051
    Jared,19

Fashion Designer
    Jam and Cream Scones

Name:	2A173872-545E-4D2C-8B9E-BDBEF868D6BA.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	19.1 KB 
ID:	65055
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

Nightclub Owner
    So, I was reading around online and found a post of a player who had a glitch when they purchased the Echo Fire Pit - it had the Unicorn Cake recipe on it for a hot second. This matches with my experience of the Fire Pit recipes being with the new cake on Loretta's Oven before the team fixed the issue.

All in, I think I found a little sneak peak of the bonus goal recipe for those who are still unsure if they want to try for it:

Name:	Unicorn Cake.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	61.7 KB 
ID:	65072
    *Image found on a private FB group so I don't want to share player's info without permission*

And the lovely Sehana had the recipe card on her awesome site - I'm thinking from earlier mix ups?

Name:	Unicorn Cake CookBook.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	41.9 KB 
ID:	65073

Help me out folks, am I correct in my sleuthing or is this a recipe that was released before my return and I'm confused about things?

Fashion Designer
    So, I was reading around online and found a post of a player who had a glitch when they purchased the Echo Fire Pit - it had the Unicorn Cake recipe on it for a hot second. This matches with my experience of the Fire Pit recipes being with the new cake on Loretta's Oven before the team fixed the issue.

All in, I think I found a little sneak peak of the bonus goal recipe for those who are still unsure if they want to try for it:

*Image found on a private FB group so I don't want to share player's info without permission*

And the lovely Sehana had the recipe card on her awesome site - I'm thinking from earlier mix ups?

Help me out folks, am I correct in my sleuthing or is this a recipe that was released before my return and I'm confused about things?
    I played every goal when you're out and there were some new cakes but none of them was unicorn cake nor it looked like this one, I guess you're correct that it is the new one

that, or it's something from the old time bc I just started playing since 2019 lol

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    I played every goal when you're out and there were some new cakes but none of them was unicorn cake nor it looked like this one, I guess you're correct that it is the new one

that, or it's something from the old time bc I just started playing since 2019 lol
    Well, it's definitely not an old one, I have images and info for every recipe released up until my break

I guess that means it is a genuine sneak peak and I can add the pics to the goal post. Thanks for confirming!

Fashion Designer
    Well, it's definitely not an old one, I have images and info for every recipe released up until my break

I guess that means it is a genuine sneak peak and I can add the pics to the goal post. Thanks for confirming!
    nope! you've been a lot of help throughout the years! thanks a lot!!!

Executive Chef

OMG that cake looks so pretty �� but why only one recipe on the loretta oven? Seems like a waste of an oven, unless they add more to it with future goals

On the first day of the Reset/ New Goals, there must have been a glitch with the Fire Pit Oven before because I was able to bake the new Unicorn Cake at least 4 times before the glitch got patched. This is my own photo that can be used too just in case the FB one isn't viable without permission.

Name:	SmartSelect_20220921_222335_Bakery Story.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	195.5 KB 
ID:	65085

That Unicorn's expression tho, lol.

Fashion Designer
    do I understand this correctly?

If I finish the main goal and unlock the final prize, the Loretta oven AND it's one recipe will be automatically unlocked for me?

I don't plan to finish this bonus goal (bake the unicorn cake for its prize...coins? stars? don't really need them), I just want to get the oven and the recipe. Could anyone verify if my understanding is a yes or no?
    thank you

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    do I understand this correctly?

If I finish the main goal and unlock the final prize, the Loretta oven AND it's one recipe will be automatically unlocked for me?

I don't plan to finish this bonus goal (bake the unicorn cake for its prize...coins? stars? don't really need them), I just want to get the oven and the recipe. Could anyone verify if my understanding is a yes or no?
    thank you
    I think you have it right.

You get the goal prize which will auto-complete the Bonus Goal first task and unlock Loretta's Oven. The Bonus Goal second task has us purchase the appliance which will then unlock the Unicorn Cake recipe. As long as you perform those tasks you should be free and clear to have the recipe forever like we do with all the other goal recipes.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast