Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Goal: I Love Loaf▪20th September▪(14 days)

Host(ess)
    [QUOTE=AnnirasSweets;1681373]

Thanks for the information 👍

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_Love View Post
    Complete the 14day goal, towards the end of your last recipe required, this task will be unlock. So that means player have to do side goal, 14day goal, 5day goal(2), and complete the originals. It's like extra task in our 14day goal.
    In Restaurant story I already had to go through this, when you finish the last recipe you have to buy another kitchen that does not require parts, you have to make 10 units of that recipe and then they give you the final prize.

Nightclub Owner
    I've added all of the info for the goals to my post (#9) on page 1 for those who are interested.

And naturally, the OP of the thread can feel free to copy whatever to the first post as well.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    If I'm understanding the goal text correctly, then yes it is an exclusive new oven.

As a collector myself, I'll admit that this "bonus goal" does give me extra incentive to finish the 14 day goal so kudos to the team for that one, lol.

Do we have to finish this bonus goal within the 14 days as well? I usually finish main goal on the last day. If I do that, will I not have time to finish the bonus goal?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mamas1118 View Post
    Do we have to finish this bonus goal within the 14 days as well? I usually finish main goal on the last day. If I do that, will I not have time to finish the bonus goal?
    I'm honestly not sure if the timer is showing how long we have to start the goal or if it's showing how long we have to complete all parts the goal. It's a bit confusing. I'll try to see if a Mod can as for an answer on this one for us.

@AnnirasSweets
    Thank god you are back ..you have no idea how much I missed you
    Welcome back 🤩

If I'm understanding the goal text correctly, then yes it is an exclusive new oven.

As a collector myself, I'll admit that this "bonus goal" does give me extra incentive to finish the 14 day goal so kudos to the team for that one, lol.
    @AnnirasSweets
    Thank god you are back ..you have no idea how much I missed you
    Welcome back 🤩

Rhino Keeper
    I'm honestly not sure if the timer is showing how long we have to start the goal or if it's showing how long we have to complete all parts the goal. It's a bit confusing. I'll try to see if a Mod can as for an answer on this one for us.
    MISSED YOU SO MUCH TOO ANNIRA haha <3

Hope you’ve been doing alright xx

All goal requirements are raised ! It is too stressful, storm8! We still have two 5 day goal during 14 day goal! Come on!

Farm Supplier
    Wow, Loretta?s Oven is really cute 🥰
    I hope I?ll finish the main goal in time

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast