Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Goal: I Love Loaf▪20th September▪(14 days)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Douce974 View Post
    Is there a bug with the first goal ? I can?t have 14 tiles (only 5 are ok), but I bought too much tiles. Goal 3 is not valide. The new oven can?t be built.
    There is no limit to how many floor tiles you can buy so you should be able to purchase the 14 required without issue. Maybe the game glitched? If so, the best course would be to close the app and reopen it to see if it lets you purchase the floor tiles after.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    From what I'm seeing, the Complete Orchard Originals Goal isn't a Side Goal but rather a bonus goal that activates if/when you finish the 14 Day Goal and receive the final goal prize.

The goals seem to be:

Goal 1 - Unlock the Jam Session (99g to skip goal)

- Completed by obtaining final goal prize from the 14 day goals
    Rewards - $2,650, 70 xp, Unlocks Loretta's Oven
    Goal 2 - Have the Loretta's Oven (99g to skip goal)
    - $35,000
    - Comes Fully Built
    Rewards - $2,650, 70 xp, Unlocks Exclusive Recipe
    Goal 3 - Serve Unicorn Cake 10 times! (20g to skip goal)
    - Loretta's Oven
    - 2 Hours
    Rewards - $5,400, 150 xp

Recipes on Loretta's Oven =
    - Unicorn Cake - 2 Hours
    - S'mores - 1 Hour
    - Chocolate Dipped S'mores - 2 Hours
    - S'more Pie - 4 Hours

To me it looks like the Fire Pit appliance recipes plus the Unicorn Cake are what's on offer in Loretta's Oven but I could be wrong and they could have the same name but be different.

I have been gone a while so... who knows, lol.

Thank you so much for the info I really appreciate it and the effort you did for us all for a very long time. It?s great to know you are still around thanks gain AnnirasSweets

New Resident
    Is the serving being increased again? I remember 1st recipe require 25 and 2nd at 12...

Fashion Designer
    glad to know that the side goal won't affect the additional goal since I won't be doing it.
    Here's to hoping that both 5days goal won't have good prize so that I don't have to finish it only do them to unlock recipes and could focus on the 14days one

ALSO WHOAAAAAA JUST REALIZED IT THAT

I have to complete the 14days goal BEFORE the end days so I could have time to complete the additional goal :/ not knowing what it would be makes it harder since I don't know how much time I'd need for it.
    How many Loretta Ovens would come fully built? If I could buy 10 fully built I'd be able to finish the last step within 2 hours.
    But there's also a matter of amounts of ovens out, which I usually max to finish the goal :/

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sgrstrs View Post
    Is the serving being increased again? I remember 1st recipe require 25 and 2nd at 12...
    So frustrating!!!! Yes, the amounts have increased again. The prize is very similar to the tasting station from the last goal. Once again Storm 8 requires more yet gives nothing in return.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    glad to know that the side goal won't affect the additional goal since I won't be doing it.
    Here's to hoping that both 5days goal won't have good prize so that I don't have to finish it only do them to unlock recipes and could focus on the 14days one

ALSO WHOAAAAAA JUST REALIZED IT THAT

I have to complete the 14days goal BEFORE the end days so I could have time to complete the additional goal :/ not knowing what it would be makes it harder since I don't know how much time I'd need for it.
    How many Loretta Ovens would come fully built? If I could buy 10 fully built I'd be able to finish the last step within 2 hours.
    But there's also a matter of amounts of ovens out, which I usually max to finish the goal :/
    You could buy the loretta oven with coins and it's fully built

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cuzie65 View Post
    You could buy the loretta oven with coins and it's fully built
    ooh thank you! I thought it'd come only one fully built like other goal ovens now I'm feeling optimistic

Quote Originally Posted by ptest View Post
    Confectionary Gala Part 2

Attachment 65006

Attachment 65008

Attachment 65010

Confectionary Gala Part 3

Attachment 65007

Attachment 65009

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    So Loretta's Oven is an exclusive? The collector in me is pretty excited for this new appliance.

yes as for restaurant story an exclusive oven after finishing the goal with 1 recipe

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    goal 3 is 16 pumpkin loaves 48 gems to skip
    and 3 stained glass orchard windows
    Thanks for the info 👍

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast