Thread: Crashes often BS & RS

Crashes often BS & RS

Hey I just redownloaded both BS & RS after getting bored of others and I always come back to these.

Both of them crash often for me (especially when decorating and tipping neighbors).

I recently deleted a high data game so I?m sitting at about 13G out of 16G (if that even matters, I?m not very technologically savvy lol).

Still daily crashes. Any tips or is this pretty normal? I am updated on both games. Thanks in advance!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VampireBlade1 View Post
    Hey I just redownloaded both BS & RS after getting bored of others and I always come back to these.

Both of them crash often for me (especially when decorating and tipping neighbors).

I recently deleted a high data game so I?m sitting at about 13G out of 16G (if that even matters, I?m not very technologically savvy lol).

Still daily crashes. Any tips or is this pretty normal? I am updated on both games. Thanks in advance!

By crashes do you mean you go to your main screen or does it freeze with the "processing" message? The freezing is what happens to me on both BS and RS on all of my devices...There is a thread about this in the BUGS category.