Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Goal: I Love Loaf▪20th September▪(14 days)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Goal: I Love Loaf▪20th September▪(14 days)

Goal: Donut Disturb▪6th September▪(14 days)
    TBA means to be announced

▪▪▪▪▪Goal 1:
    ▪ Buy 8 Simple Apple Tile (16g to skip)
    - $8,000 each

▪ Buy 14 Orchard Dirt Tile (24g to skip)
    - $9,000 each

▪Rewards: $2,620, 70 xp▪
    >UNLOCKS - Loaf Oven <

▪▪▪▪▪Goal 2:
    ▪ Build 3 Loaf Oven (4g to skip)
    - [1 Fully Built for Free]
    - $35,000 each
    - Requires: 28 Loaf Pan + 12 Glaze

▪ Serve 27 Marble Loaf (27g to skip)
    - 2 hours
    - Loaf Oven (appliance)

▪Rewards: $2,650, 70 xp▪
    >UNLOCKS - Pumpkin Loaf <

Fashion Designer
    Anyone know what the ?Complete Orchard Originals!? goal is about?

Complete the 14day goal, towards the end of your last recipe required, this task will be unlock. So that means player have to do side goal, 14day goal, 5day goal(2), and complete the originals. It's like extra task in our 14day goal.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_Love View Post
    Complete the 14day goal, towards the end of your last recipe required, this task will be unlock. So that means player have to do side goal, 14day goal, 5day goal(2), and complete the originals. It's like extra task in our 14day goal.
    Aww darn, I guess I won?t get it since I decided to skip the side goal. Thank you for the information though!
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_Love View Post
    In Restaurant story I already had to go through this, when you finish the last recipe you have to buy another kitchen that does not require parts, you have to make 10 units of that recipe and then they give you the final prize.

Farm Supplier
    I don?t think that we have to do the side goal. As I understand it we have to finish the main goal, means unlock the Jam Session. Then the ?Complete Orchard Originals? chain will be unlocked, price is a ?Loretta?s Oven? which has an exclusive recipe that you will only have if you finish the main goal.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhambra34 View Post
    I don?t think that we have to do the side goal. As I understand it we have to finish the main goal, means unlock the Jam Session. Then the ?Complete Orchard Originals? chain will be unlocked, price is a ?Loretta?s Oven? which has an exclusive recipe that you will only have if you finish the main goal.
    It shows 3 steps for the Orchard Originals. What would the other 2 steps be besides the main goal? I?d love to be able to try for it if the side goal is not required. I wish they would post exactly what is required so we aren?t all in question here.
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by n6omiP View Post
    It shows 3 steps for the Orchard Originals. What would the other 2 steps be besides the main goal? I?d love to be able to try for it if the side goal is not required. I wish they would post exactly what is required so we aren?t all in question here.
    the side goal is not required, you just need to finish the 14 days goal to unlock the exclusive oven with 1 new recipe

Just to clear things up.. Dont need to complete the side goal to unlock the Orchard Original. Orchard Original can be unlock only by completing the main goal (14day). What I'm was saying above is that, the task that we are given in total. Side goal, main goal, 2 5day goal in case and Orchard Original. If you decide to skip. You need to used gems to do it.

Executive Chef
    Who’s going to be able to finish two side goals and main goal? This game is insane. Can someone clarify what this goal is all about? What do we need to do to get main prize?

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast