Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GOAL-Awesome-Apples-Sep-17th-2022-(5-Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rupanjel View Post
    Why do they keep repeating the same recipe in every goal? Like french toast, bagel sandwitch, quiche, lovely pancakes. Why dont they update it?
    Quote Originally Posted by minxys_ View Post
    Is anybody else tired of the quiche, waffles and the waffle balls?
    For those who are unhappy with the fact that the recipes are repeated at the 5 day goal, COME PLAY BAKERY STORY WITH 2 completely random 5 day goals overlapped over the main 14 day goal plus side goal. Be careful what you wish for that might come true

New Resident
    Different items don't bore us, hold the excitement of new items and help gaining gems. By cooking the same dishes, it's impossible to earn gems.

Please refund the 30 gems

Please reimburse those who lost 30 gems on the fruitbar appliance. I ALREADY HAD 11 IN MY STORAGE but because of the goal setup I have to keep buying more. This is completely unfair to lose 30 gems and then the recipes too.

Grand Emperor
    I also would like my 30 gems back. I had 7 fruit bars and bought one for the goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshte View Post
    Please reimburse those who lost 30 gems on the fruitbar appliance. I ALREADY HAD 11 IN MY STORAGE but because of the goal setup I have to keep buying more. This is completely unfair to lose 30 gems and then the recipes too.
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    I also would like my 30 gems back. I had 7 fruit bars and bought one for the goal.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	79C48462-3328-4C17-9C69-8F5F8E7FBEAC.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	64985
    Or you can use the SKIP for only 2 gems.
    This way you can save gems or time, you can go to step 2 without waiting for parts from the neighbors.
    Another good idea is to start preparing 12 Quiche (16 hrs - Oven) 16 hours 30 minutes BEFORE the game starts, so you can practically start with Part2. The same with 18 Lovely Pancakes for Part4.
    Last edited by mamimari; 09-18-22 at 09:17 AM.

Waste 30 gems for a worthless appliance

Totally agree they need to reimburse us as we don't even need it now.

Quote Originally Posted by mamimari View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	79C48462-3328-4C17-9C69-8F5F8E7FBEAC.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	64985
    Or you can use the SKIP for only 2 gems.
    This way you can save gems or time, you can go to step 2 without waiting for parts from the neighbors.
    Another good idea is to start preparing 12 Quiche (16 hrs - Oven) 16 hours 30 minutes BEFORE the game starts, so you can practically start with Part2. The same with 18 Lovely Pancakes for Part4.
    But either way would have been wasted gems as the appliance became redundant not long after the mini goal launched.

WHY?? I am stuck on step 2!! The reason.....waiting for a long recipe (quiche) to finish cooking! I can't go forward until those quiche are finished! I do not have the option to watch videos to cook faster, plus I work a full time job already AND this is only a 5 day goal AND if I get there..... It will happen again on step 4 with pancakes!
    I also have dishes from past...started only.... Goals from two and three goals ago.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMagicD View Post
    WHY?? I am stuck on step 2!! The reason.....waiting for a long recipe (quiche) to finish cooking! I can't go forward until those quiche are finished! I do not have the option to watch videos to cook faster, plus I work a full time job already AND this is only a 5 day goal AND if I get there..... It will happen again on step 4 with pancakes!
    I also have dishes from past...started only.... Goals from two and three goals ago.
    Depending on the number of stoves/ovens you have you can begin cooking for the next step, BUT you have to calculate the hours. So for example, I was in step 2, but I began cooking my waffles with the 4 hour span (2 hrs cooking and the addl hours before it goes bad). However, when you do this you have to calculate hours correctly AND remember not to serve the item before the next step opens. I did the same with step 3 and step 4. I began cooking the lovely pancakes while in step 3. So I actually started step 4 with my pancakes just about done.

It took me awhile to get the hang of it, but once you do, it gets easier.

Rhino Keeper

This really sounds like an issue for storm8 to fix if it made you purchase a fruit bar. It makes no sense for users to purchase appliances that they ALREADY own to complete a goal. It should work just like when we have to pull out the drink machines to fulfill those aspects of the goals. I purchased a fruit bar (I didn’t previously own one). I would like parts back tho since using 30 gems and building doesn’t make sense. But to your original point, when it switched over to the vegan stove, altho it says, “buy”, I just pulled out my stoves from storage and started cooking, I didn’t need to purchase it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast