Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GOAL-Awesome-Apples-Sep-17th-2022-(5-Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rupanjel View Post
    Why do they keep repeating the same recipe in every goal? Like french toast, bagel sandwitch, quiche, lovely pancakes. Why dont they update it?
    Excellent question. It would be great to cook different recipes for the mini or side goals, so that we can earn coins or gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone noticed that the recipes on the new appliances are getting more and more expensive to cook? Between those costs, flooring, walls, tables, chairs, etc., it eats through the coins. Why are the recipes getting so expensive to cook???

LET US SELL BACK FRUIT BARS AT FULL GEM PRICE.

I really hate shouting, but leaving people stuck with useless 30-gem appliances just isn't fair.

who won like item in the end?

Quote Originally Posted by Burntdinner View Post
    This really sounds like an issue for storm8 to fix if it made you purchase a fruit bar. It makes no sense for users to purchase appliances that they ALREADY own to complete a goal. It should work just like when we have to pull out the drink machines to fulfill those aspects of the goals. I purchased a fruit bar (I didn’t previously own one). I would like parts back tho since using 30 gems and building doesn’t make sense. But to your original point, when it switched over to the vegan stove, altho it says, “buy”, I just pulled out my stoves from storage and started cooking, I didn’t need to purchase it.
    Yes all the parts it took too. Never even thought of that side of things. The gems have me steamed as I work hard to collect for items.

Quote Originally Posted by epictacoboy View Post
    LET US SELL BACK FRUIT BARS AT FULL GEM PRICE.

I really hate shouting, but leaving people stuck with useless 30-gem appliances just isn't fair.
    That would work too Just getting my gems back any why would be awesome.

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know what the prize is?
    Aka - AJ's Sad Cafe 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who don't do challenges and want food gifts like me. I accept all requests for parts. Leave a message on my wall so I can visit you before accepting your invitation

Please reach out to support if you purchased the Fruit Bars. Link is in my signature.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Burntdinner View Post
    Has anyone noticed that the recipes on the new appliances are getting more and more expensive to cook? Between those costs, flooring, walls, tables, chairs, etc., it eats through the coins. Why are the recipes getting so expensive to cook???
    Yes. I have noticed.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast