Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/15: Monster Hunt season 44 & LB | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I got an empty chest. The rats must have stolen it's content.
    That would explain it: not a bug at all but a rat

Fashion Designer
    Surely the rat could have been a craft option for the fairy atrium instead of the need for a MH/LB. I too have had nothing in my mystery chests. The first one was a rat trap, then came coins and nothing else has shown, even the screen that usually shows troll tokens went astray!!!

I have a mountain of energy and am about to summon the piper, so I can easily win the rat, but I do think it?s a bit unfair for those players who have really busy real lives or those that have very limited energy. Must be why most of the scores in my LB are still fairly low. When I was a lower level/new player I really groaned when MH cam around, I was barely able to get the 2300 point prize and thought I?d never be able to win the 1st & 2nd place prizes. Maybe the ?powers-that-be? are hoping some players will buy energy
    Last edited by LemracCafe; 09-17-22 at 11:51 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I have asked this question for several years. I don’t think my leader board counts points accurately. Two points, yes, four and six no. I paid to double my points fought two Golems. Did not receive 180 points. That would not be right even without doubling. Yes, I know the amount shows before the two point notice pops up. Anybody else olive this?

Executive Chef
    It usually takes about two-thirds of the maximum listed hits to fight any monster. Golems take maybe 60 hits on the average. Take a look at the count as you hit and you will see it sometimes go down by two instead of one count. You don't lose any energy; you are credited on the leader board for every hit.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    I have asked this question for several years. I don’t think my leader board counts points accurately. Two points, yes, four and six no. I paid to double my points fought two Golems. Did not receive 180 points. That would not be right even without doubling. Yes, I know the amount shows before the two point notice pops up. Anybody else olive this?
    You get points for the number of hits. My Golems often take less than 50 hits, and with energy back, even less than 50 energy can be used. You only get tokens for the hits.

Fashion Designer
    Do we know for certain which scrolls are the final prize for completing all goals? Are they academy scrolls or council scrolls. Surprised it just says scrolls.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Do we know for certain which scrolls are the final prize for completing all goals? Are they academy scrolls or council scrolls. Surprised it just says scrolls.
    So far, players have reported they are just scrolls, and aren't adding to our other tallies.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    So far, players have reported they are just scrolls, and aren't adding to our other tallies.
    yes I am experiencing the same issues:
    - the prize chests that we collect along the way (at steps 380, 760, 1300) did not contain anything
    - 10 scrolls prize at the end are neither academy nor council scrolls
    - rats don't spawn from cows as they are supposed to - this issue was already there during the previous MH/LB events and still hasn't been fixed
    - beastmaster tokens don't show during fights with rats, but this is only a minor graphic issue
    - aren't we supposed to craft a new special creature in the MRC during this event?...
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Just a question. At 1300 points we get three mystery chests. I didn't find anything. What was supposed to be in them.
    I was just coming on here to see if anyone else had the issue glad I'm not alone but it sucks that 3 chest were empty

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post

I have reported this numerous times with documentation and S8 refuses to fix it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast