Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/15: Monster Hunt season 44 & LB | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    If you are experiencing issues with the Mystery Chests, or the Academy Scrolls, please reach out to support. Link is in my signature.
    Thank you for your patience while the team investigated this issue. This was resolved as of 09/19/22 ~3:50pm PST. Players no longer need to write in. Our team is working on a solution for impacted players, and has taken steps to prevent the issue from occurring again in the future.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I just hit 1300 and first got the screen with the three prizes, then under it the screen with the three chests. I think that is the norm - contents first the chests. So if someone didn?t catch the prizes screen then saw the chests screen, they might think they did not get the prizes.

Attachment 65015

Attachment 65016
    Yes, that is the way that it always works. But last night when I got to the chests, there was no pop-up showing any prizes of any kind. It just showed the chests.

I don't know why they show the prizes before the chests. This has been an ongoing source of confusion to many in the forum (I'm basing this on posts I've seen here over the last 18 months). They should show the chests first and then the prizes, or just the prizes.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    So they really were just Academy Scrolls.
    That's disappointing as a final prize. I have nothing left to unlock. I know many players are in the same boat.
    Usually the scrolls are one of the lower prizes.

Executive Chef
    It looks like we are getting some sort of compensation for the missing prizes in the chests. Looks like 2 Gold Troll tokens and 10 Academy Scrolls + 200 coins and 3 XP.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    It looks like we are getting some sort of compensation for the missing prizes in the chests. Looks like 2 Gold Troll tokens and 10 Academy Scrolls + 200 coins and 3 XP.
    I got the same thing I think anyone that got to the 1300 chest before yesterday got the compensation which is nice extra tokens is always good for me at least. thnx s8

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I even got it on the account where I did not take part of the LB, had a whooping 0 points.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Poor Thurston felt so bad about losing the prizes!

Farm Supplier
    Poor Thurston?this was the worst Monster Hunt ever!! Took the Rat from the Pied Piper quest and made it the top prize for the Leaderboard event! Turn off the Fangbeasts for Monster Hunt, so I have to use at least 2 traps a day to get my 5. I played the Hunt for 1 hour per day this time. No incentive to play longer. Don?t want to play up tp 7500- 12000 points to get the desired prize. Sure would like to hear from new players. I struggled for years to complete the daily 1-1-5 hunts.,but I enjoyed the hunts. ?don?t anymore. I had to come to forum to find out ?Why the 2 gold coins??. Wow, there is nothing to say. Except that I wasn?t the only one with disappointment.( I had already decided not to buy the grand prize anymore.)

Nightclub Owner
    can someone post the inventory pic of the final prize?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    can someone post the inventory pic of the final prize?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast