Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/15: Monster Hunt season 44 & LB | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by flechesbleues View Post
    Is anybody else finding it even harder than usual to spawn fangbeasts because rats spawn instead from the same items?!
    Yes. I?m struggling to find fangbeasts too. Had a few spawn from trees I was chopping for the event parts. Very few fangbeasts from any of their usual locations. Lots and lots of rats! Gave up on finding 5 for that side goal several days.

Rhino Keeper
    I started the MH late because of holidays, so only received the three empty chests today. Usually we are urged to file a ticket with support but i didnt see that line here yet. Do we need to file a ticket for all the bugs in this MH or will S8 come up with a solution themselves?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Cool a rare item Need it, so I will rush to 2300 points before they close the bug.
    Fun fact: this is the only item in my inventory showing up with the "special" filter. Might be why it's worth 2300 whack-the-golem

If you are experiencing issues with the Mystery Chests, or the Academy Scrolls, please reach out to support. Link is in my signature.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarnSpice2017 View Post
    I have reported this numerous times with documentation and S8 refuses to fix it.
    Please read posts #24 and #25. They explain how it works.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    If you are experiencing issues with the Mystery Chests, or the Academy Scrolls, please reach out to support. Link is in my signature.
    I don't think there is an issue with Academy scrolls. I think it's more that we win (at 2300) one item of ten scrolls. They don't add on to our other scrolls. As a prize we don't understand what we have won.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by embjorg View Post
    Yes. I?m struggling to find fangbeasts too. Had a few spawn from trees I was chopping for the event parts. Very few fangbeasts from any of their usual locations. Lots and lots of rats! Gave up on finding 5 for that side goal several days.
    While hunting rats from chickens I’ve also had enough fangbeasts to fulfill the novice challenge most days so far. I don’t usually chase fangbeasts because the amount spent trying to find them is better invested in golems. Novice challenge only gives 5 staff tokens while at the end of golem gives more than that anyway, and we only need them for troll tokens.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Surely the rat could have been a craft option for the fairy atrium instead of the need for a MH/LB. I too have had nothing in my mystery chests. The first one was a rat trap, then came coins and nothing else has shown, even the screen that usually shows troll tokens went astray!!!

I have a mountain of energy and am about to summon the piper, so I can easily win the rat, but I do think it?s a bit unfair for those players who have really busy real lives or those that have very limited energy. Must be why most of the scores in my LB are still fairly low. When I was a lower level/new player I really groaned when MH cam around, I was barely able to get the 2300 point prize and thought I?d never be able to win the 1st & 2nd place prizes. Maybe the ?powers-that-be? are hoping some players will buy energy
    I would have purchased energy, but there hasn't been a value pack with energy included. Oh, well, I've been too distracted with real life these last few days to really put my time and heart into this MH, anyway.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Katnessbella View Post
    I was just coming on here to see if anyone else had the issue glad I'm not alone but it sucks that 3 chest were empty
    That really stinks. I usually work hard to get to at the least the 3 chests even if I don't have time or energy to finish all the milestones, but I won't bother if they are just going to be empty.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    I just hit 1300 and first got the screen with the three prizes, then under it the screen with the three chests. I think that is the norm - contents first the chests. So if someone didn’t catch the prizes screen then saw the chests screen, they might think they did not get the prizes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2891FA29-D47D-4AB2-B3EA-87E70FCEBE99.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	113.3 KB 
ID:	65015

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	75E40A7C-F7F2-46F3-B7CD-17A10CAF5CF0.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	120.7 KB 
ID:	65016

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast