Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Fall Sale Suggestions

Fashion Designer
    The recent sales have been really bland and boring. Can we at least have a crate sale so I can entertain myself?!

Lol great message :-)
    QUOTE=n6omiP;1684810]The recent sales have been really bland and boring. Can we at least have a crate sale so I can entertain myself?![/QUOTE]
    Last edited by flyingdragons88; 11-14-22 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Icon

Rhino Keeper
    It would have been nice if all these Fall items were released during November - but nope! We only got a few things. Why not do an expansive Fall sale during November so we can use it to decorate. So disappointing. They lose a lot of money not releasing items and we lose out not getting items. Its a lose/lose situation. Storm 8 - wake up and release ALL items for season/holiday months before it arrives so you sell a lot and we get a lot. I don't understand why this is so hard? Ya'll would be rolling in money if you did so.
    These 25 gem ovens are out of control though, Not every oven should be 25 gems. Once you buy one, then you should be able to get remainder for coins. I don't get many that i would if they were coins so I lose out. I think you are totally taking advantage. Make your money with decor, not ovens. How about you just redo goals? Start from first goal and progress forward, Or have all goals in the goal box and we can pick which ones we wanna do. Just some ideas.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345