Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Echo Camping Drink Mixer Can?t Be Stored | RESOLVED!

New Resident
    Im having the same issues I spent 50 gems and can?t bake or store the machine. I was going to sell it but I really don?t want to lose 50 gems. I hope support fixes this issue

I’m reporting this over. Please avoid selling the item if you don’t want to permanently get rid of it. The item will be most likely be fixed within the next few days.
    Last edited by Paul__; 09-10-22 at 01:53 AM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    I?m reporting this over. Please avoid selling the item if you don?t want to permanently get rid of it. The item will be most likely be fixed within the next few days.
    Thanks Paul. I had already sold mine as I was not aware of this, would there be any chance that I get the item back? I do want to keep it rather than sell.

Thanks so much

Quote Originally Posted by cheekymonkey1000 View Post
    I also have the same problems with the Echo Camping Drink Mixer.

Once I've bought it, I have been unable to Store it or Rotate it as those buttons are unavailable. Only the Sell button is available.

I am also unable to cook anything on it.

I have tried logging in with both my old iPad and my Android device and both devices show the same bugs.

Please look into this bug when you have time. Thanks!
    Same for me on both my accounts

Rhino Keeper
    Same issue

New Resident

Echo drink machine

Anyone else having issues with not being able to make anything on this? I have restarted my online, restarted the game, sold the appliance and bought a new one and still can?t cook on it
    Last edited by lemur0428; 09-10-22 at 07:33 AM.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by lemur0428 View Post
    Anyone else having issues with not being able to make anything on this? I have restarted my online, restarted the game, sold the appliance and bought a new one and still can?t cook on it

I can?t cook, or store it! I want to store so I can buy another goal oven. Hope they fix this quickly. It?s frustrating

New Resident
    I'm having the same issue as well. Can't cook or store it. I restarted my iPad and that didn't work either. Please fix this problem!
    IOS version 15.6.1, game 1.9.4 version.
    Last edited by shawca15; 09-10-22 at 10:51 AM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Merging 3 duplicate threads. Please check if an existing bugs thread exists already as creating duplicate threads is a forum violation. Mod note on above that this has been reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    I’m reporting this over. Please avoid selling the item if you don’t want to permanently get rid of it. The item will be most likely be fixed within the next few days.
    Thank you Paul it is much appreciated

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast