Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Echo Camping Drink Mixer Can?t Be Stored | RESOLVED!

Echo Camping Drink Mixer Can?t Be Stored | RESOLVED!

Just bought the Echo Camping Drink Mixer and went to store it, but the only button that is highlighted is the ?Sell? button. The ?Store? button is not illuminated.

New Resident

The newly offered re-issue of campfire drink machine

Good evening, I have one of the newly re-issued campfire drink machines, and after placing it I tried making a recipe several times & different selections. No recipe began. Then, I tried rebooting the game to no avail, & then putting it away to take back out. However, I saw that I couldn?t put it away. Apparently, although I bought it, the game doesn?t recognize its existence, and cannot be used. I?m using a new iPad. I?m hoping for help with this, if possible. Thank you in advance for your help.

that?s happening to me too ( hopefully a mod will flag it to be fixed!!

i also cant bake any recipes on it

Red face

I?m having the same issue. I bought 2 when they 1st were released today. It?s still not fixed. Dear Mods, any idea when this will be fixed? TYVM in advance for your help!

Same here!

I also have the same problems with the Echo Camping Drink Mixer.

Once I've bought it, I have been unable to Store it or Rotate it as those buttons are unavailable. Only the Sell button is available.

I am also unable to cook anything on it.

I have tried logging in with both my old iPad and my Android device and both devices show the same bugs.

Please look into this bug when you have time. Thanks!

The machine is not responding. It allows me to open the recipes and it?s not allowing me to cooking any three of them 😞

Same I?ve spent 50 gems on 2 of them but they both won?t work, I?ve emailed support, not sure what else to do. I really want it to work and I love the recipes

I tried to sell one which worked so now I?ve lost 25 gems ☹️

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast