Thread: Where is entire goal information?

Rhino Keeper

Where is entire goal information?

So, I?m in the middle of a 5 day Cake Pop goal and there?s no posting from Storm8 as to the entire goal recipes and cooking times like Team Lava did. Understand that players try to be helpful by posting it but it doesn?t help me when I?m seeing ?Serve # XXXX?. Why bother? This game gets more confusing every day.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    As has been posted multiple times, goals are not provided by S8. If they were in TL days that was literally years and years ago. It has been posted many times by S8 that the community coming together to share goals and information and pictures is what the forum is about. It is no one's job. Even I do it out of love for the game and I'm a volunteer too sharing my time to help the community.

Players who start event threads take on a difficult task. The pressure to think you might have use your own bought gems to get ahead of the goals to help others is there. The xxxx's are placeholders for information to come. Creating a template on this forum is difficult. Editing posts on a phone can be even more difficult.

There are a lot of players who have asked this question over the last few months and I can only gently remind players to be kind and appreciative of those who do volunteer their time to share goals with their fellow players. Thank you for understanding.

Closing thread.