Thread: Only have 3 prickly markers

Executive Chef

Only have 3 prickly markers

I sent a message to support about this issue this morning but since the auto reply says it could be 5-7 business days until support replies, I thought I?d post here to increase the chances of it being seen in time and to see if anyone else has the same problem.

I?ve successfully completed all Dragon Tales tasks up to Chapter 7 Act 5. Now it wants me to craft the prickly dragon, but when I go to the spell shop, it says I only have three prickly markers, so I can?t do it. I need to craft it right away in order to have time to raise the dragon to a sufficient level to win battles in the arena with it before time runs out in the Tales.

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    I sent a message to support about this issue this morning but since the auto reply says it could be 5-7 business days until support replies, I thought I?d post here to increase the chances of it being seen in time and to see if anyone else has the same problem.

I?ve successfully completed all Dragon Tales tasks up to Chapter 7 Act 5. Now it wants me to craft the prickly dragon, but when I go to the spell shop, it says I only have three prickly markers, so I can?t do it. I need to craft it right away in order to have time to raise the dragon to a sufficient level to win battles in the arena with it before time runs out in the Tales.
    You'll need to submit a ticket to Support, which you've already done. Hopefully Support can respond to your ticket in a timely manner.