Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/08: The Pest Piper | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    When I put my level 6 academy in the inventory I get a nice inventory picture:

Looks like downloading the graphics is stalled. Even after 10 minutes it remains as is.
    Please open a ticket to support so they can look into it - thank you!
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

When I put my level 6 academy in the inventory I get a nice inventory picture:

Looks like downloading the graphics is stalled. Even after 10 minutes it remains as is.
    How many times did you need to visit music academy before you receive Miranda the piper? I still need to visit to reach the last prize but just wondering. Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    How many times did you need to visit music academy before you receive Miranda the piper? I still need to visit to reach the last prize but just wondering. Thanks!
    I have 540 notes, I need 460 more to finish!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I have 540 notes, I need 460 more to finish!
    When you said you were putting music academy in inventory I got confused. Sorry. I thought that was fast.

Quote Originally Posted by jungzenie View Post
    Hi, Is there any chance of Monster hunt in this event? Due to the last similar events it turns out into monster hunt

Looks like there might be be one. And just when I’ll be out of town again
    Last edited by deadpixel; 09-13-22 at 04:32 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ennasusy View Post
    Congratulations ? I?m still working on the opera singer.
    How many attempts did you need?
    I have done maybe 10 adventures, got a shock when the Opera Singer dropped. Even though I am often maxed on whatever gold item the adventure requires, I never continue once I have done enough chopping to finish the building. I find the chance of the item dropping is so small it's not worth it. So it's nice to get a surprise when it does, but I never expect it to. On my level 25 account, I didn't even waste 1 nugget trying the adventure, too precious.

Fashion Designer
    So maybe I?m super lucky this event. I won a second opera singer. I did about 5-6 adventures in the first 2 days aiming for extra materials (hoping for troll camp items) then did regular adventure for a day then came back to event adventures 4-5. Singer dropped on my third adventure then again on my fourth! And both seem to be working correctly. I rarely win the adventure prizes so feel extremely excited that it?s possible to win more than on of the ?special? prize.

Hope the rat splash screen doesn?t mean an imbedded MH. I mean how many rats does any kingdom need?
    Last edited by LemracCafe; 09-14-22 at 12:49 AM.

Hi Spiritwind,
    I did what you suggested, uninstalling the game and reinstalling. I did this and restarted my tablet before reinstalling.
    Unfortunately, I still have version 2.3.1. Can you please advise?

Quote Originally Posted by Leithstar5 View Post
    Hi Spiritwind,
    I did what you suggested, uninstalling the game and reinstalling. I did this and restarted my tablet before reinstalling.
    Unfortunately, I still have version 2.3.1. Can you please advise?
    If you are experiencing issues with your account, please reach out to Support. Link is in my signature.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

M
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Given the troll camp only drops 2 items per day and you need 44 of them you may not have time to craft enough materials to complete upgrades, therefore you may not earn enough music notes to get that prize. And sparkling mines are a bit erratic with the number of required items to complete that craft either. But doing faerie dire, daily chests collection and craft some items in atrium could be worth the effort.

Sorry I should have written 22 troll camp drops.

My troll camp is Not giving me the Troll glue every time. Maybe 3 out of 5 times.

It is beyond annoying. 🤬

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast