Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/08: The Pest Piper | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Miranda the Piper
    Collection time: 24 hours
    Info: This musician keeps company with some mean looking rats, but they are really friendly when you get to know them. Sing with
    him and you'll get Energy!

Rhino Keeper
    I bought too many drums and went ahead and used up energy to chop them thinking I might as well do adventures. I have never ended up with the prize, so I usually stop sending them around the time I finish leveling up the building unless it?s something I?m really hoping for. Surprise, I got the opera singer! The last set of 8 was feeling like a real chore and it was perfect timing to make it more fun.

hello,
    have any of you ever received the prize for side events like ?it ain?t over?? i have tried for the side events for over a year and never received the prize from the adventure, like the one currently offering the opera singer. seems like a useless quest to me. anyone get the opera singer yet?

I have played this game. non stp.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavyninja View Post
    hello,
    have any of you ever received the prize for side events like ?it ain?t over?? i have tried for the side events for over a year and never received the prize from the adventure, like the one currently offering the opera singer. seems like a useless quest to me. anyone get the opera singer yet?
    I have been playing this game for many years and have only gotten the side prize once. It?s totally useless except for supplies. Very disappointed.

Executive Chef
    hello,
    I don't do the adventures for the hoped for prize. I clear enough drums, rock outcroppings, whatever, to get 430 of the item it drops. Then I go on however many adventures I am able with the special adventure material the drops from drums etc.

I go on the adventures to obtain the event crafting material. Hopefully I am able to do enough adventures that the Ivy or Troll Camp item is awarded 3 times.

You can be lucky and get the special adventure reward on your first adventure or you can be unlucky, go on 20 + adventures and not get the prize.

There is not a formula, where after so many adventures it will finally drop.

Fashion Designer
    hello,
    I only do the adventures for the extra supplies, especially Ivy or Troll Camp drops. However as I posted on page 7 I won 2 opera singers !!!

Hi Spiritwind, thanks for your reply. I contacted support and it seems the update is only for ios. Android version was last updated in July 2019, and there are no plans to update this at the moment.

Rhino Keeper
    hello,
    I got 2 or 3 max since they started offering special prizes in side events. So I don’t do them for the side prizes but to be able to get items to complete the event.

I did get the opera singer and was quite surprised as it is sooooooo rare we do get those prizes.

Rhino Keeper
    hello,
    I have been actively been playing since 2015 and only won 2 side games but I stoped playing side games in 2019 just like I stoped competeing in leadership boards i play only for the main prizes and tokens its funner that way

Fashion Designer
    Another free gift from S8. Looks really pretty but that’s it. As lovely as it is it’s going into storage tomorrow. Then there’s the new fairy to summon, cost 250 gems, which drops sweet feasts and sundea’s. I already have a number of feast droppers which keep my adventure feasts near capacity. The fairy is really pretty also but at that cost I’m probably not going to buy her. Maybe I expect too much, that is gifts that actually help gameplay rather than just sitting like a lump.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast