Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/08: The Pest Piper | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyvale779 View Post
    Need advice. I was busy last few days and I was not able to start this event until today. You think I have enough time to finish it? Or should I just sit it out? Not spending money at this time but I do have plenty of energy.
    Given the troll camp only drops 2 items per day and you need 44 of them you may not have time to craft enough materials to complete upgrades, therefore you may not earn enough music notes to get that prize. And sparkling mines are a bit erratic with the number of required items to complete that craft either. But doing faerie dire, daily chests collection and craft some items in atrium could be worth the effort.

Sorry I should have written 22 troll camp drops.
    Last edited by LemracCafe; 09-13-22 at 02:52 AM. Reason: Update info provided

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Given the troll camp only drops 2 items per day and you need 44 of them you may not have time to craft enough materials to complete upgrades, therefore you may not earn enough music notes to get that prize. And sparkling mines are a bit erratic with the number of required items to complete that craft either. But doing faerie dire, daily chests collection and craft some items in atrium could be worth the effort.
    You only need 22 of the troll camp item, but still it would be hard to get even that many.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyvale779 View Post
    Need advice. I was busy last few days and I was not able to start this event until today. You think I have enough time to finish it? Or should I just sit it out? Not spending money at this time but I do have plenty of energy.
    You should have enough time. I only have 7 troll camp items to get.

You should plan to chop all the drums your first day. This will get you the adventure material and then you will gain a couple of troll camp items.

Fashion Designer
    Did anyone else get a splash screen about a discount of 20% on building materials?
    I am confused. Can you buy them. If so, where is that hidden.
    I watched carefully just now and paid the full price 20,000 for crafting a spellbound beam. Most of the items shown on the special don't even cost coins. ???

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Did anyone else get a splash screen about a discount of 20% on building materials?
    I am confused. Can you buy them. If so, where is that hidden.
    I watched carefully just now and paid the full price 20,000 for crafting a spellbound beam. Most of the items shown on the special don't even cost coins. ???
    We posted about it in the sales thread. The discount is if you buy with finished item with gems.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    We posted about it in the sales thread. The discount is if you buy with finished item with gems.
    Thanks SW. Go ahead and move my post, and this one. I will go and check it out.

Fashion Designer
    Just won the opera singer, she shows a 12 hr drop time.

(I’m still working on how to take a picture. I have a new iPad Air gen 4 and don’t know how to take a screen shot yet, so can’t as yet post a pic)
    Last edited by LemracCafe; 09-12-22 at 11:38 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stormyskater View Post
    You only need 22 of the troll camp item, but still it would be hard to get even that many.
    Sorry my mistake

Congratulations ? I?m still working on the opera singer.
    How many attempts did you need?

So after collecting everything needed besides the troll camp drops and sparkling mines, I would say their drop dates are not 50%. More like 1 in 3 times, it will drop the needed item. The sparkling mines will give me 0 drops from both more times than not. And then when I get a drop, only 1 of the mines drops the item. The troll camp also is very fickle and does not drop often. I have made up time by getting the troll camp drops from the adventure thankfully. But it is still very slow going.
    One thing I have never gotten though is the special adventure drop (opera singer) and I got her this time! I wish she was an energy giver or had good drops, but it was exciting to finally get an adventure drop after playing so long so I will take it!

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast