Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Castle Story 09/08: The Pest Piper | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I tried so hard to win the Opera Singer can I PLEASE have a chance to buy her in the marketplace sale or Monday special sale item. Please please

New Resident

No Piper?

Hi, first time posting so hope I do this right... I was disappointed not to receive the Piper. Am guessing I missed something in the instructions? Am level 45, got the building to level 6 with 3 days remaining. Harvested the building 3-4 times a day for the remainder days...no Piper. Sad. Feels like I wasted my time. What did I miss?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RoywithaT View Post
    Hi, first time posting so hope I do this right... I was disappointed not to receive the Piper. Am guessing I missed something in the instructions? Am level 45, got the building to level 6 with 3 days remaining. Harvested the building 3-4 times a day for the remainder days...no Piper. Sad. Feels like I wasted my time. What did I miss?
    You had to reach 1000 transcendent tones to get the Piper. I had to gem my last building collection to make it, five minutes before the event ended.

New Resident
    Ah, thank you, GiselleX16.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    Please reinstall the app and let us know if that helps.
    It did fix the problem, but really strange I had to reinstall the app to fix it. I tried force closing several times initially.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    It did fix the problem, but really strange I had to reinstall the app to fix it. I tried force closing several times initially.
    You need to flush the data cash. A clean re-install does the trick. Unfortunately on Mobile phones flushing web caches is not a standard feature.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

New Resident
    Music Lessons was trash in this event ---- tried 6 - 8 times and got NO reward ----- waste of Golden Nuggests

Do I need to contact support since my rodent musician is holding a piece of cheese instead of the flute?

Quote Originally Posted by AprilRenee01 View Post
    Do I need to contact support since my rodent musician is holding a piece of cheese instead of the flute?
    You will need to reinstall the app in order to see the fix.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Ok thanks

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112