Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/08: The Pest Piper | event information on page 1

Rats, rats everywhere and not a fangbeast to be found!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jool54 View Post
    Rats, rats everywhere and not a fangbeast to be found!
    When I try to spawn rats from chickens (only place they spawn for me now) I get 1 fangbeast for every second or third rat. I don’t usually chase fangbeasts for the novice goal but this time I’ve completed that task easily every day so far.

Fashion Designer
    The troll camp drop is basically making this event not even worth it. My last four collections from it have only given 1 green goop bottle. I don't understand why they combine the lengthy time collection interval with weak drops. It just makes these events with all the excessive and redundant chopping, unplayable. I really need to start skipping these type events for my own sanity. I should've skipped this one anyway as the characters, artwork, and storyline are not my cup of tea.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Another free gift from S8. Looks really pretty but that?s it. As lovely as it is it?s going into storage tomorrow. Then there?s the new fairy to summon, cost 250 gems, which drops sweet feasts and sundea?s. I already have a number of feast droppers which keep my adventure feasts near capacity. The fairy is really pretty also but at that cost I?m probably not going to buy her. Maybe I expect too much, that is gifts that actually help gameplay rather than just sitting like a lump.
    I was surprised that the free castle turned out to be deco only. I thought it had a timer on it at the very start but I must have completely imagined that!

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    The troll camp drop is basically making this event not even worth it. My last four collections from it have only given 1 green goop bottle. I don't understand why they combine the lengthy time collection interval with weak drops. It just makes these events with all the excessive and redundant chopping, unplayable. I really need to start skipping these type events for my own sanity. I should've skipped this one anyway as the characters, artwork, and storyline are not my cup of tea.
    I have the same problem. I probably get 2 out of every 5 drops now, maybe less. I don?t know if I will be able to finish this time because the troll camp drops have been soooo infrequent the entire time. It?s frustrating and definitely makes you not want to play since it is just luck on if you get a drop or not.

Farm Supplier
    The land of the platypus and Vegemite sandwich

Troll Camp Disappointing

Quote Originally Posted by margatini View Post
    I have the same problem. I probably get 2 out of every 5 drops now, maybe less. I don?t know if I will be able to finish this time because the troll camp drops have been soooo infrequent the entire time. It?s frustrating and definitely makes you not want to play since it is just luck on if you get a drop or not.
    Have to agree with you and the others. I play night and day, and there?s no way I?m going to get all the Troll Glue.

So disappointing S8. Shame you don?t make achievable goals anymore😞

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6309.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	383.9 KB 
ID:	64989

Am I crazy? My Rodent Musician does not look the one in the info card. Where's his flute and little vest?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EnglishTriffle View Post

Am I crazy? My Rodent Musician does not look the one in the info card. Where's his flute and little vest?
    Arg that’s annoying!
    I just put mine to craft.
    Hope this gets fixed.

edit add-
    Yep collected and the animation is wrong

Name:	8CF49675-F58E-4946-B561-6AFFC0E2255B.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	182.8 KB 
ID:	65000
    Last edited by hagypagy; 09-19-22 at 07:10 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by EnglishTriffle View Post

Indeed, he holds a piece of cheese Maybe it is a new kind of instrument.
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 09-19-22 at 10:31 PM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    The Singing Bard is welcomed.

Name:	F5FA42D8-01DE-4430-9090-443A60026EC3.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	157.4 KB 
ID:	64998

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast