Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/08: The Pest Piper | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    Where do the rats spawn from?

I can't seam to find them. They are hiding very well in my game and on the forums. Ty.
    Visit Farm Houses, but first, make sure you do not have any other monsters on your board.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Read page 1!
    Wow! Really?

I did read page 1 and couldn't find it. That's why I was asking thanks anyway.

And I had to restart my device to get them to spawn for some reason. 80 farmhouses, no parked monsters, & I remember having this problem before. Thanks anyway
    Last edited by storm81775; 09-11-22 at 07:08 PM.

Executive Chef
    Wow! Really?

And I had to restart my device to get them to spawn for some reason. 80 farmhouses, no parked monsters, & I remember having this problem before. Thanks anyway
    Post #5, next to the picture of the rat: Found: Rat Trap, Farmhouses

Executive Chef
    Wow! Really?

I went back and looked at page 1, and I agree that the information doesn't exactly just jump off the page at you. I'm glad that deadpixel was able to answer your question in a timely and helpful fashion. ETA: Giselle's comment came in while I was typing mine - notice the one minute difference. Also, my computer is older and doesn't show the pictures at all, so for me it is just a wall of text.

For this type of event, the farmhouses are usually the go to place to spawn the needed monster.

ETA: I tried to message you, but it says you don't accept messages, so whatever.
    Last edited by mymonta; 09-11-22 at 07:23 PM.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Wow! Really?

"If at first you don't succeed, try try again"
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    GENERAL INFORMATION TO PLAYERS:

There is a new version of the game available - you can check if you have version 2.3.6 in game - open the MENU | HELP/FAQ screen and then on the lower right side is the number of the game. If you don't have this version, you may need to reinstall the app. This version corrects the missing dialogue issue.

I'll post this on page 1 as well.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, Is there any chance of Monster hunt in this event? Due to the last similar events it turns out into monster hunt

Nightclub Owner
    When I put my level 6 academy in the inventory I get a nice inventory picture:

Looks like downloading the graphics is stalled. Even after 10 minutes it remains as is.

Edit: After putting in & out of inventory it finally did load the pic!!!!
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 09-14-22 at 11:33 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Need advice. I was busy last few days and I was not able to start this event until today. You think I have enough time to finish it? Or should I just sit it out? Not spending money at this time but I do have plenty of energy.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyvale779 View Post
    Need advice. I was busy last few days and I was not able to start this event until today. You think I have enough time to finish it? Or should I just sit it out? Not spending money at this time but I do have plenty of energy.
    You might go for the Faerie Atrium goodies. But starting now if you in the high level real might be tuff if you don't have a see of energy.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast